Third alien adventure is fun, less memorable than the first.

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

The best in the trilogy!

Much more funny than the rest! Hilarious! One of the many comedic scenes is when the guys walk into a Chinese Restaurant... One thing led to another! And now the guys end up going: BACK IN TIME! The ending is very sad... he sees his father getting murdered by the scary bike/alien. The aliens are much more comedic than scary... Though the bike is a prison escapee that has a creepy alien jumping out of his arm (With Blood). The language is no problem, the first was much worse, and the second was more frequent. In this film, "s--t", and "a-s" are the only words used. Very good movie, though 11+
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2013

Funny but not as good as the first two

Funny action flick! This movie was pretty good, though not as good as the first two. It is easy to get lost at some points. There is some violence where aliens and people get shot. There is some strong language. Some of the aliens are gross. I would not recommend this film to kids under 10
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2013

Great movie

I luuved this movie it had awesome effects the action scenes were great and the story was also good it was very funny as far as age I think the only real issue would be this alien that shoots spikes out of his hands and it shows the blood language is a little bit of an issue too the main character said d***n and sh*t sometimes if your kids can handle that it should be ok it has positive messages and role models overall this is a great movie
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2013

Gruesome

Whoever rated this film PG must be purposely trying to scare young children. There are plenty of gruesome parts for example, aliens head being ripped off and used as a bowling ball, aliens skin ripping open revealing claws. There is a scene in the beginning where the aliens long tongue sticks out and the girl sucks on it, she is dressed in what looks like bra and pants. This movie was not funny, and I was disappointed with will smiths poor performance!
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

GOOD

Good, just watch it, creepy villain though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. April 10, 2013

Funny and enjoyable, just as good as the first

Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2013

MIB 3

Suggessted MPAA rating: PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi action/violence, language, and some disturbing images. Great movie, brings back the whole series. Violence: 8/10 Several or more instances of sci-fi action/violence. Etc: An alien's hand opens up, (disturbing) and shoots a creature dart that sticks into two men's necks. No blood, except for the opening palm. Alien fish heads are chopped with cleavers. A man is shot, and falls to the ground. Several alien-like shootings. Nothing too bad, take the tweens and teens!
Adult Written byAllie Pierson March 13, 2013

It's AWESOME!!!

Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2013

men in black zap your waring

drink ing is not big. the movie starts realger abount 20 minuts in to the movie is the back in time some vilonts are shown. langueg 4-6 bad words are said not realy bad. some aleains may friten young kids under 8 verry machure 7 year olds should try it. one sceen is in a party and some chaters are verry weard
Teen, 17 years old Written byzachpb17 December 30, 2012

Hold on just a minute

I don't know if some of you know this but men in black is meant to be a comedy horror type of movie and it is very well known for having the odd bad word and rude humor and being pretty gross to watch but its all done in fun and is meant to be funny. I suggest it for anyone over the age of 8. Love men in black and the 3rd one played it just right. Awsome movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaith Diamond Cruz December 22, 2012

MAIN IDEA

I think this is a good movie but if u are not mature i suggest not to see this movie. Parents look out for your children if they are younger than 11 watch it 1st.
Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2012

Best MIB Yet Is Also The Most Violent

MIB III is my personal favorite of the whole series (the orignial following). I hated MIB II so when I heard there was a MIB III I had mixed feelings. Luckily this one gave fresh, funny humor that truly entertained me. Boris the Animal is very scary. In the oppening sequence a woman comes to Boris to free him and men question what she is coming for and say that they don't want anything dirty. Boris and the woman kiss and she sucks on his abnormally large toungue. Boris kills many people by shooting them with wooden spikes. The spikes go into there heads onscreen occaisionally (human and alien). This power is what brings all the gore and violence into the movie. Boris also can split open his skin, in the beggining he splits open his hand and a spider-like creature crawls in. At the very end Boris splits open all of his skin and you can see all his innards (graphic). The swearing is not that noticible and sh*t is the worst word used. I really enjoyed this movie and I reccomend it to anyone who enjoyed the original MIB!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 12, 2012

AWESOME

AWESOME
Teen, 14 years old Written bySol9000 November 9, 2012

Suggestive Beginning. But the rest is pretty good

Sadly, unlike the rest of my reviews, the memory of this film isn't the freshest. The only thing that genuinely made my skin crawl was the antagonist's hands. Brrrrr... I would NOT wanna have those for hands... But I like the running gag at the beginning. "You know when your kid's fish dies, and you flush it down the toilet? This is what happens. Do not lie to your kids." That probably isn't what he said, but that's all I can remember. Other then that prolonged ending scene on the Rocket. Meh. Okay, see ya'll. I'll come back after it comes out of DvD so I can review it for real
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen October 1, 2012

Good like the first.

This movie is really good but the main villian could frighten young children and the violence is always tame. But children shouldnt have a problem with it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovied14 August 8, 2012

MIB3(2012)

Very underwhelming and dissapoiting but still some very forgettable fun.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysky65z August 7, 2012

Entertaining but the worst of the 3

This is a ok movie. It's just not as good as the first two. Content- characters are willing to give their lives to save the planet. Violence same as the first two. Intense fight scenes the villian is a little creepy for younger kids. Language- A few uses of d--n h-ll s--t and a--. This is a good movie and it's worth seeing but it will most likley be the biggest dissapoitment of the summer.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILuvCandy August 6, 2012

loved it!

i was laughing and actually crying at the end!! i loved it !! ones of the best movies ive watched!! a little violent for kids under the age of 8 or 9...
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazy4books July 16, 2012

More Intense than the first 2 but still really good

This Men in Black movie was more intense than the first two, but was still really good. It was my favorite of the three. Boris the animal was kind of creepy and many swear words were present, so I think that 12 and up is a fine age.
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2012

Super FUNNY

This movie was absolutely hilarious. You should definently go see it. :)