All member reviews for Men in Black III

Third alien adventure is fun, less memorable than the first.

Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 1, 2012

Glad to see Will Smith back...just not glad to see this messy "threequel"

This movie was a mess. I love the first "Men In Black" but "Men In Black 2" was just mediocre and this new one is pretty much on par with "Men In Black 2". The script is all over the place, most likely rushed, and when it ended I kinda got that "that was it" feeling. I heard that they wrote half of the script and just went from there and it definitely shows. The visuals and acting are definitely what save this movie. Will Smith is obviously being the Agent J he was being in the past 2 movies and does good and I'm REALLY glad to see him back finally, Tommy Lee Jones is barely in the movie but the real stand out performance is Josh Brolin as the young Agent K. I know he was just playing a young Agent K but he does it with a lot of charisma. I also liked the Pitbull's theme song in the credits but otherwise if they do make a MIB 4...hopefully it's more well written. 9+
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 12, 2012

AWESOME

AWESOME
Teen, 14 years old Written bySol9000 November 9, 2012

Suggestive Beginning. But the rest is pretty good

Sadly, unlike the rest of my reviews, the memory of this film isn't the freshest. The only thing that genuinely made my skin crawl was the antagonist's hands. Brrrrr... I would NOT wanna have those for hands... But I like the running gag at the beginning. "You know when your kid's fish dies, and you flush it down the toilet? This is what happens. Do not lie to your kids." That probably isn't what he said, but that's all I can remember. Other then that prolonged ending scene on the Rocket. Meh. Okay, see ya'll. I'll come back after it comes out of DvD so I can review it for real
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

Alien hunting... for the third time

Men in Black 3 is fun, but is filled with plotholes. It's not as good as the first one either. But, it is a movie you should see sometime.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie loving teen October 1, 2012

Good like the first.

This movie is really good but the main villian could frighten young children and the violence is always tame. But children shouldnt have a problem with it.
Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Best movie ever!

This movie was the best movie I have ever seen! It was very funny! Role models are good. There was a lot of violence. If your child is sensitive or gets scared easily, i dont recomend this movie. There is some language, but not a problem. My parents are not letting my two sisters ( 7 and 8 ) see this movie. There is a toungue kiss at the beggining of the movie with a wierdly dressed alien (lady), and Boris the Animal (alien as well). May be to scary as well for young kids. Boris has spiders in his hands that he uses as weapons (like biting, or scratching.) Not a lot of blood guts and gore though. some alien goo
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

And the awesome series continues

This series is the bomb
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2012

Hi! I love this movie! I'm 11!

This movie is the best that I have seen in a long time! But I am glad that I just went with my dad. It would have been too inappropriate for my two little sisters (6yrs and 8yrs). Expect some alien guts and goo, but there is not a lot of it. There is a quick tongue kiss with an inappropriately dressed woman and an alien. There is some mild language, but it will not be a big problem. It is mostly at the beginning. Agents J and K are good role models. The message in the end was good too! It is a GREAT movie with a GREAT ending, and a lot of people that reviewed this movie were overreacting! They must have been thinking of a different movie! The ending was unexpected and you don't run into that very much! Before you take your kid to see this movie, you should know him/her. Does he/she get scared easily? Get grossed out VERY EASILY? Learn quickly from what he/she sees? I hope my review was very helpful!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovied14 August 8, 2012

MIB3(2012)

Very underwhelming and dissapoiting but still some very forgettable fun.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysky65z August 7, 2012

Entertaining but the worst of the 3

This is a ok movie. It's just not as good as the first two. Content- characters are willing to give their lives to save the planet. Violence same as the first two. Intense fight scenes the villian is a little creepy for younger kids. Language- A few uses of d--n h-ll s--t and a--. This is a good movie and it's worth seeing but it will most likley be the biggest dissapoitment of the summer.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILuvCandy August 6, 2012

loved it!

i was laughing and actually crying at the end!! i loved it !! ones of the best movies ive watched!! a little violent for kids under the age of 8 or 9...
Adult Written byage 10+ July 28, 2012

Better Than The First Two

Parent Written byStepMomSterToo July 23, 2012

MIB a little slower now

This movie is slower than the others. It has more mature themes not in so far as being inappropriate, just deeper than the other movies, which is not what you expect from an alien movie based off a comic book. Good acting, though, and overall an interesting story. Not as good as the first two, still a good movie for young teens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazy4books July 16, 2012

More Intense than the first 2 but still really good

This Men in Black movie was more intense than the first two, but was still really good. It was my favorite of the three. Boris the animal was kind of creepy and many swear words were present, so I think that 12 and up is a fine age.
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2012

Super FUNNY

This movie was absolutely hilarious. You should definently go see it. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrlucien June 26, 2012

Men in Black III

There is a bit of swearing, but not that bad. There are good messages about racism in the '60s. Some scary monsters. A sort-of spider creature. A woman wears an outfit which shows cleavage and short-shorts
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2012

The best movie in the series!

I know what you're thinking. 'Oh, it's the 3rd film, can't be any good.' You're wrong. I'm sorry, Common Sense, but this is the third AND best film in the series, and doesn't lack anything. This film is about James, or Agent J years after the story in the second film. He goes on a quest to find his retired partner, Agent K, and soon finds him working in a post office, with no memory whatsoever of his Men In Black career. He then finds out that the villain, Boris the Animal has escaped from his prison. After he does some research on the MIB database, he finds out that in the year 1969, Agent K sent Boris to prison, rather than killing him. So, he goes back in time and uses a young Agent K to reset the events from that year, so he can kill Boris rather than send him to prison. MIB 3 has a great plotline, and you just can't reject the fantastic concept of Time travel. I'm rating it 5 out of 5 stars, and I hope I have convinced you to go see it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 June 20, 2012

A good summer film among bland ones

Despite missing "MIB2," I still thoroughly enjoyed this threequel, it was a lot of fun at the movies. Brolin gives an excellent performance as Young Agent K, and Smith and Jones are predictably on par. Recommended, but not sure if "MIB4" will be necessary.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeaBird7 June 20, 2012

My Advice: Don't go in With High Expectations

This movie is alright. My only concern is with the "kiss", if that's what it was, at the beginning of the movie. It was a little too graphic...My boyfriend and I even thought about leaving after seeing that so early in the film. I guess I'm glad we stayed. :P Like I said, it's an alright movie.
Parent Written bywestsidebill June 15, 2012

Disgusted with MIB3

Wow, I can't believe CSM is rating this as a 12...I think we must be talking about a different film. The language in this movie is absolutely atrocious. Based on the 12 rating my wife and I took our 13½ year old daughter on 6/9/12. Within the first few minutes the swearing started, and didn’t stop. At around 20 minutes, I leaned over to our daughter and told her that we were going to leave, to which she said “good”. I felt horrible that we had taken her to the film and exposed her to so much vulgarity. I highly suggest that CSM raise the age rating on this film to no less than 14. We were at the AMC South Bay Galleria 16 (Redondo Beach, CA), and when we left the theatre, we spoke to Kevin at their customer service desk to let him know that we were very unhappy with the language in the film. He was very friendly, apologized and offered us a refund, or admittance to another film. We decided to see the Avengers, (rated 13 by CSM), and although there was a huge amount of action, I don’t remember hearing any swearing. The three of us loved the Avengers.