All member reviews for Men in Black III

Third alien adventure is fun, less memorable than the first.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 June 2, 2012

Entertaining Enough

I have only seen snip-its of Men In Black and Men In Black 2, but I know for a fact these movies are funny. Men In Black 3 is an okay movie overall, but it seemed like most of the (chuckles) laughs were in the trailer. But it still was a nice movie to see if you are either fans of the other two movies or if you just wanna waste an afternoon.
Parent Written byParent2Parent June 1, 2012

Great movie! Read my review... :D

**Enjoyed every minute. I went to see this in 3D with my daughter(11yrs). She tends to be much more sensitive to graphic & gore and violence than most kids but this movie was a hit!! Nothing that she had look the other way or hide her eyes in her shirt. 3D wasn't anything fantastic like jumping out of the screen stuff but just normal 3D effect. In my opinion Not worth extra money for 3D.... Nice mix of the new and old in the movie from 1st and 2nd movies. :D LOVED IT!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybigdipper67 May 31, 2012

A teenager's review

It's pretty good, considering it's Men in Black, and you probably wont have much trouble with any bad content, but because it's Men in Black, there is some messy alien scenes that might scare young children, but overall, I'd say it was really good.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez May 29, 2012

12 and up.

this next sequel Men in Black III is a good science fiction movie filled with action and a little bit of laughs with that being said this men in black sequel is good for your teens and parents the only few things you need to watch out for is the mild action violence and some mild language used the message in this movie is about teamwork, sacrifice, and unconditional friendship and the role model is that The MIB agents are all brave and loyal and willing to sacrifice their safety and lives, if necessary to save the Earth from the perils posed by aliens.
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2012

Awesome but beware.

This movie has varoius bad word than can cross the mark for kids.The movie gets intense,scary, grose,and has vilonce.Other than that Men in Black 3 in AWESOME and funny. If you don't want to see Men in Black 3 now I sugest you see Men in Black 1.It is probobly less intense,and grose.It seems more silly because Men in Black 1 is about when agent K recruits agent J. I hope this answered some of your questions.
Kid, 8 years old May 27, 2012

Plan on seeing Men in Black lll!!!

Really good movie! Even though it's rated PG-13, it's still a funny movie for the whole family!!
Kid, 9 years old May 27, 2012

THE WORST

THIS MOVIE WAS HORRENDOUS!!! There was a SEXUAL, REVOLTING TOUNGE KISS in the beginning of the movie. The movie had a SWEAR in pretty much every line. Every alien was SLIMY AND GROSS. This movie is not for me. IT IS VERY INNAPROPRIATE. I WANTED TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST FIVE MNUTES OF THE MOVIE.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byrjpemble May 26, 2012

ok, but for 13 and over

There is more swearing than there should be. That was surprising since normally will smith doesn't do that I thought. Also the main villain kills by shooting people with darts in the head. Gross alien stuff would be scary for kids
Parent Written byshanerocks May 26, 2012

Just as good as the first one!

I saw this movie the day it opened. May 25, 2012. It was so awesome. It was a lot better the the second one. Just as good as the first. Very violent in some parts and a lot of funny parts, but also alot of bad language.
Parent Written bycleanmovies0 May 25, 2012

Very good I would watch it several times over

Just saw it pretty awesome few curse words just a-word s-word and d-word nothing strong not a lot just in the first part and threw out. There is just one suggestive kissing seen between a Alein and a human the aliens tounge goes into her mouth for a few seconds. Some grows parts, and if your kids are scared of monsters in there closets I wouldn't recommend it for them other then that very good movie