All teen and kid member reviews for Men in Black

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 15, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for language, sexual humor, and gory sci-fi violence.
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2010

mainly 11+

there are a is a bit of swearing in this movie
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2012

awesome!

I think it was a awesome movie full of comedy and action!
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2012

Very funny Alien movie

This movie is one of the best movies in the entire world!!! It's funny, but also scary for some little kids. It's okay for Kids with the age 10.
Kid, 8 years old January 19, 2012

okay review

good movie some cussing your kids may ask what does this word mean and it is a bad word and i would say 10+
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2010

you might say what is this movie but what the heck are you doing this is made to make you laugh your butt off
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

Overall, great

This film is a must-see, but if you have kids who are 9 or under you should take precautions. There is very mild language, like d*mn, and the film is pretty good. Overall, great.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2012

MIB

I think that it would be a bit scary for some kids but I loved it a lot it was one of the best films I have seen!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 25, 2011

great

great movie
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2010

more funny than scary:)

pretty good but aliens are hilarious. except one part, the woman pointed down, and he thought she was pointing "yiu know where". overall pretty good movie!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybibliophile November 10, 2008

Pretty good...

Okay, the reason I said for seventeen and older is because of the language. There is LOTS of language. Probably at least forty swear words. Other than that, there are a few innuendos, and a few alien gore scenes. But nothing explicit. I highly recommend an edited version, such as ClearPlay DVD Player (clearplay.com).

This movie is really funny! I love it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOzhowlett August 30, 2015

Well according to this sight I have terrible parents

This film is amazing. Ok yes there is some sceary moments but there is so much humor and some very good points put across. I watched this when I was 5 ish maybe 4 or 6 and I was fine. There is some language but you know what kids don't notice that stuff, The amount of stuff I watch now and I think how did I not notice that language. It is amazing and should be watched by all, ok yes for younger hildren watch it first then make a desicion but you will say yes this is amazing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLucan1010 July 9, 2015

Excellent Action Comedy Ok for Older Tweens and Up

Violence: Cartooney Sci-Fi violence, lasers, a few stabbing with sharp alien appendages, aliens explode into goo after being shot. Characters in peril. Language: frequent moderate and mild language, b*tch, sh*t, h*ll etc. but no strong language. Sex: Mild Flirting, G level. Drugs: None. The combination of action, laughs and selfless heroic characters makes Men in Black excellent for everyone except young children, waych out for language though.
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2015

Great sci-fi movie is awesome for teens.

My rating:R for strong sci-fi violence, and pervasive language.
Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2015

Sci- fi action has tons of swearing

Men in black is a sci-fi Classic. The violence is not too bad at all, apart from some gun shots, explosions and fist fights. There's hardly any sex, but the language is really strong for a PG. My rating PG-13 for frequent strong language, mild sexual content and gore
Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2015

Pretty scary at the beginning but then less

Saw it when I was 6 and some scenes were scarier than others but it's a great movie.
Kid, 10 years old March 15, 2015

Teen, 13 years old Written byShadow21 January 10, 2015

Gross out comedy doesn't disappoint!

I think this movie was great, except it was disgusting. Blood of all different colors, alien vomit, men with giant cockroaches inside them, gooey stuff, all in all, its disgusting. language is a bit of a problem though. There is a sex joke that most kids probably won't get( the demon is under the cart controlling her, and she's jerking her head to indicate it, but Agent J thinks she's pointing at her crouch and starts talking about how he'll "drive". Otherwise, 11+!
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2014

Exciting and fun sci-fi action comedy

Some gross-out humour, a couple of uses of s**t and some mild violence.