Lots of fun, but too scary for some kids.

Kid, 10 years old March 15, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadow21 January 10, 2015

Gross out comedy doesn't disappoint!

I think this movie was great, except it was disgusting. Blood of all different colors, alien vomit, men with giant cockroaches inside them, gooey stuff, all in all, its disgusting. language is a bit of a problem though. There is a sex joke that most kids probably won't get( the demon is under the cart controlling her, and she's jerking her head to indicate it, but Agent J thinks she's pointing at her crouch and starts talking about how he'll "drive". Otherwise, 11+!
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2014

Exciting and fun sci-fi action comedy

Some gross-out humour, a couple of uses of s**t and some mild violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIan_hga116 June 20, 2014

Suggested MPAA rating

Rated pg-13 for comic sci-fi violence throughout and some language.
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2014

Too Sexy

There a gun and battling aliens and the music is sexy on the "nick" channel when it shows the trailer. Too sexy and violence!
Kid, 9 years old March 6, 2014

AWESOME!!!!

Really good not a lot of violence but I get PG-13 for language but seriously I think it should be PG
Kid, 10 years old February 3, 2014

Hmmmn...

I like this, I watched this when I was 9, I found it interesting but some bits were a bit scary.
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2013

Good movie

I saw this when I was 5 I didn't get to see it all but I've seen it all now and it was good
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2013

kids can handle it

good but some gore and swearing
Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2013

good

good but scary for small kids
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

Intended to be a Family Movie, but more of a teens comedy.

This movie was complained by critics: Too Violent, but that is not even a grain of truth. This movie has cartoonish violence, and is probably less violent than Despicable Me. It has explosions, ray guns, but that's not as bad as some movies? Language is a huge issue, "d--k", "s--t" and "p---k" are all mentioned. The aliens will be very scary for children under nine, but the language is probably appropriate for eleven year olds. It is very funny, but 11+
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2013

Humor, action, and a great sci-fi story in MIB

The only problem with this film is that the humor gets old after the first time you see it. The visuals are good and so is the story. The violence is cartoonish but gory. There is tons of language but no f-words.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver July 2, 2013

Cool movie

Men in Black is a great, fun movie. There is a ton of swearing and a lot of moderate violence. It is fun for adults and younger kids. I'd recommend this to be off for 7 and under, not for kids 8-10 without a parent or guardian, iffy for 11 and ok for 12+.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2013

MIB

Sex: 3/10 Some sexual humor/dialouge. Language: 6/10 possible f-word, sh*t, b*tch, etc. Violence: 7/10 Lots of sci-fi violence with laser blasts, big guns, alien creatures, some gore. One graphic scene that is edging rated-R: A bug extermination vacuum-type hose is shoved down a man's throat, we see briefly his eyes roll back into his head, and green gas from the hose fly everywhere. Some alien gore, etc: an alien is shot, and his blue gooy blood flies everywhere, an alien's head is shot off, but grows back again. All on a PG-13 scale. Really good movie! Have tweens and teens watch it!
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2013

men in black

if can see 2 and 3 it is ok . there is a real dog(so we think) and k shakes him all around obvesly the dog hates it (kids may to)
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2013

A Great Sci Fi Comedy

This movie's funny and exiting. There's a lot of cartoonish violence. Also there's also a lot of swearing.. It's unpredictable. The 2 main characters are great role models. It's like Ghostbusters with aliens.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 12, 2012

awesome movie. great for the whole family.

great family film. but has it's bad moments
Teen, 15 years old Written byWayward Girl October 4, 2012

WEIRD... but hilarious :)

Language, a few sexual jokes, gun fights, and disturbing aliens. That's all that might concern young viewers. Aside from that, this movie is insanely funny and... well, it's really just weird. A pleasant waste of time, it is. :)
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2012

Good Movie!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 22, 2012

Very funny movie.

This movie always scared me when I was a kid but know that I rewatched it and am old enough to understand it, and can handle the gross out moments (like a creature in the begining being blown up and his blue guts and goo are splatered all over the place.) I really enjoyed it.but it can be scary to younger kids.