All member reviews for Metallica: Through the Never

Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 September 30, 2013

Dazzling concert experience and intense riot combo is quite thrilling, especially with blaring Metallica music

The violence isn't bloody and language is infrequent, under 10 f-bombs.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2014

An incredible and thrilling display

This is an adrenaline-fueled, violent, and exciting concert movie. I adore this film and watch it all the time. The only reason it is are is for mild violence and language. It is just some crazy fan saying the f-bomb three times, one have mother at the beginning. But still, any 11+ year old has probably already heard the word by. 8th graders many times.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCrystallized April 19, 2014

I watched it mostly for the music

I did not care much for the story but still, the movie was awesome.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKmfan97 January 17, 2015

I love metallic and this film.

I watched this movie with my mom who also likes metallica. She was worried about me watching it because it's about a guy going to the band's concert and he's assigned to deliver something for them and he takes drugs before he sets out. But we both ended up loving it and it probably got me more into metallica. I also love heavy metal and if your kid is 13+ they can see it. If they like metallica that is.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylantio August 23, 2014

Not very good

Huge Metallica fan but disappointing movie. The concert as good but the movie was unnecessary
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr47 August 2, 2014

Kickass Music In A Kickass Concert Film

This is Metallica at their best and there's absolutely no reason your Metallica loving kids shouldn't watch this.