All member reviews for Miracle

Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

The best sports movie ever!

Whats more to say! Its as perfect movie for almost anyone!
Teen, 14 years old Written byovechkin April 9, 2008

Great movie!

I would bet that I have seen this movie like a million times and it never gets old. Since my family eat, sleeps and breathes ice hockey this movie fits in. Even if you don't like ice hockey this movie is a great one to watch. The best scene is one of the last faceoffs in the last game where everything goes silent, but the two sticks fightning to win the faceoff. It is a good movie to watch to get pumped before a big hockey game cause it works for me
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

A great movie...

I would definitely suggest going out and seeing this great movie with your family. Good message, and reminds you that you don't have to be the favorite to win, and that teamwork is the key. I really liked this movie, and it's one that I'm sure my family will watch over and over.
Teen, 17 years old Written byarchera127 April 9, 2008

Amazing Inspirational Movie

It was a good movie. The message was good, the actors provided good examples of perseverence. The movie also had funny and clean humor, with the exception of one joke. Overall I would show this movie to any child or adult from 8 years up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhottstuff58 April 9, 2008

one of my favorite movies

i love hockey, so this was one of my favorite movies. the acting was great, there were cute guys, and the story is already a good one, especially since it actually happened. i mean, even if there are good actors and actresses in a movie, it won't be good unless there is a good script. this script was exceptional in my opinion. this is a must-see movie, and i think anyone could see it - it just might be over some kids' heads.
Kid, 8 years old January 17, 2011

great movie

this is a great movie it has skating in it I rollrer skate and ice skate
Teen, 13 years old Written byBooks rule November 8, 2011

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!

This is educational in terms of hockey. The hockey team is amateur. The underdog. They work through blood, sweat, and tears. To win against the best team in the world. There is one fist fight and some yelling. There is a little language. I'm not into hockey that much, but I loved it.
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

Ehhhhh

I didn't get too into it. The end was sweet, and it's a good story, but kind of boring.