All member reviews for Mirror Mirror

Visually appealing fairy tale lacks oomph but fine for kids.

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2012

a babysitter review

in one point the prince pounces on the queen and licks her face,also the dwarfs will start trying to kill each other with weapons (drunk). the 5 year old i was babysitting seemed to like it. this is a very good movie at the end the prince and snow white seal there love with a kiss.good for kids 5 and up probaly.
Kid, 3 years old July 25, 2012

Good Movie

I think it was a little violent but I'm a girl and 10 and to me it was fine. I reccomend being 9 to watch. Just because it might be hard to understand.
Parent of a 11, 14, 16, and 18+ year old Written byklords July 12, 2012

Fun and Funny

Very fun and very clean. Other than the monster at the end, there is nothing that would scare little ones.
Parent Written byRikkitikki July 7, 2012

Pleasantly surprised! Worth seeing for kids and adults!

I found this movie refreshing. Overall, it was a great movie - acting, costumes, and story. Well done! I would highly recommend it as a fun movie to see (probably best for kids above 8 years of age although younger kids could see it to). I did not find anything objectionable in it. Very cleverly done.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2012

good, funny, kind hearted movie! totally friendly, great movie!

good movie
Teen, 14 years old Written by81621 May 30, 2012
Kid, 6 years old May 25, 2012

Snow is White

This is an amazing movie for kids and for adults. It has a evil queen and of course Snow White.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2012

Awsome!

I love this movie!!! I wish i could have taken the DVD home after I saw the movie!!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2012

snow white

i think it was really good
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 May 2, 2012

The Silliest Snow White Movie Ever

There's just a lot of wacky things in here, like killer puppets, puppy love, and dwarf giants. I'm not kidding, and though the acting's so-so, the writing's terrrible. At least, there's some positive role models and the costumes are awesome! Sadly, skip it. Or else.
Parent Written byGracie's mom May 2, 2012

Better than I expected

It was cute, better than I expected. Julia Roberts and Nathan Lane were the stars of the show. The Prince and Snow White were somewhat forgettable. I enjoyed the dwarfs, but I felt they glorified thievery.
Adult Written byRSS April 21, 2012

a tougher Snow White

I dislike misleading previews, I was very hesitant in watching the movie; fearing it would be too sexual. I was pleasantly surprised the movie did not push sexuality as much as I thought. The movie does have 2 passionate, long lasting kisses but I'm willing to forgive them considering the ending. What is great about this movie is the representation of the dwarf men. They are intelligent, strong, and humorous. They react to the injustice they faced by the town people. A good lesson for the audience to know, not to cast away those who are different. I do recommend this movie, but a warning...I did have a "nightmare" of the ending battle scene with the beast.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymmgodfrey123 April 21, 2012

mirror mirror

i would recomand it it was really good movie.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2012

Double thumbs up!

I was very pleased with this movie! I thought it would be a bit cheesy -- maybe dumb. But I was pleasantly surprised! The "Beast" in the movie is scary at first.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMillyMolly April 17, 2012

Great twist of usual story!

Loved this movie. Julia Roberts was amazing as usual and had the whole theatre laughing. Armie Hammer was also super funny and great actor, and Lily Collins did a great job potraying her role! Super enjoyable and good laugh! Now love Armie Hammer so much haha :P
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2012

Its ok.....

When i went to watch this movie i thought that the beggining was good but then it started to get odd 1. There was a "long" kissing scene 2. The dwarfs rob people and steal their clothing 3.There are a lot of scenes that involve fighting
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2012

Pretty good, a little violence

I thought this movie was pretty good but i thought there was a little violence. My brother is seven years old and he thought the violence was hilarious, but for younger kids it may be a little scary. The role models were great, it showed how if you work for what you believe in, you can get it. The movie also had its fair share of humor and romance, because i think about twice Snow White kissed the prince. Overall, this movie was pretty entertaining
Kid, 9 years old April 11, 2012

Bad

Very very crude
Teen, 13 years old Written byConor Coyle April 11, 2012

Loved it!

I have to say I am impressed, I went to see this with my mum and my sister at the cinema today and we all loved it. Lots of laughs throughout and plenty of twists and turns. The thing people are saying is inappropriate is the scene where Snow WhIte gets spanked several times, but I didn't mind nor did anyone else in the cinema. The dwarfs are funny too.
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2012

Better Than Expected

I walked in the theater with low expectations, thinking that this was just another stupid kiddy Snow White revision. It actually is, without the "stupid" part though. It is a decent revision, but films like this always have flaws. And so it does. The acting is horrible except Armie Hammer as the prince. Armie Hammer never disappoints. This performance, however, is not as good as his portrayal as the Winklevoss twins in the flawless masterpiece, The Social Network. The beginning is awfully boring. The song in the end credits is bad. But everything else is comedy gold. Now for the parental review. The main character, the Queen, is a negative role model. Everybody else is good. There is kiddy violence in it and some peril. There is a lot of sexual content but most of them will go over kids' heads. So if you have a kid that likes these kinds of movies, take them. Go have some fun.