All member reviews for Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous

Silly but mildly entertaining farce.

Adult Written bywonder dove May 3, 2013

Hmm, not bad!

Miss Congeniality 2 was good, but the first one was way, way better in my opinion. This one seemed sillier in a kid way, less funny and less entertaining, however, I think tweens and teens would just love it! The story isn't bad, but does take off from the first one. In this round, Gracie (Sandra) is partnered with Sam Fuller whom she does not get along with at all, they are completely opposite which is where most of the humor takes place. They must go on the run to save Gracie's friends from the first movie (pageant winner of the Miss United States and pageant representative Stan Fields) from getting kidnapped. Later, Gracie and Sam become closer as they get to know each other better (which was very predictable!) Violence is all done in humor and has some martial arts, hitting, pushing and arguing. Sexual content is fairly mild and mostly all talk including the word "sluts" more than once, Gracie deals with her ex-boyfriend, there is a reference to cheating. Language isn't bad with a couple dirty words meant for humor. Also some drinking but not much. 12+ teens seems fair.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysamr45 October 3, 2013

Good sequel! Very entertaining!

This film is not as good as the first. It does have a positive message and is quite a good sequel. There are some mild sex references and some moderate language. The reason for this "15" rating is because of one surprisingly violent scene between the two main characters involving a powerful and dangerous headbutt. Because headbutts have the real potential to kill I would not recommend it for teenagers because of this one unnecessarily violent moment. Without the headbutt this film would probably get a "12" rating.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2012

LUVIN IT

Enjoyed
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2012

Almost as good as the first!

I love this movie! It's HIGH-larious and great to watch. Of course this movie brings on the violence a little more so if you don't like to see fighting, then don't watch this movie. Overall, it's a great movie to watch for teens, and you should be 12 and up to watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 January 20, 2011

MATURE 11 year olds!

Hahaha! I love this movie! The first time I watched it was when I was 11, but I think that's too young for MOST 11-year olds. If you're 11 year old is very mature, he or she could watch it. I marked language because characters say "ass" a couple of times, and I marked sex 'cause there is sex related jokes and a reference to your "period"
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly December 17, 2010

Wasnt as good as the first one

but still a great movie, and both 2 of my favorite movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 October 7, 2010

Funny, Positive, and Lovable

Just like the first one- hilarious and one-of-a-kind.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2010

Funny Movie

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

13+

Best movie ever.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010
Rating: IFFY 2+ for negative role models and messages or drinking "*Wow! Great Movie 1 (2000) and 2 (2005) so 2001-2004 n/a, but 2000 & 2005 are available *Children ages 4-5 (toddlers) needs under adult supervision *it's not recommended for infants"
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2010

Confused about 13 and up!

It is a little violent and has strong language, but 13 and up, really! Plus they said it was iffy for that age. Whatever.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2009

Good for preteens and up.

I like it, but it's not as good as the first one. There is some language. (Note to parents: If you thought the first movie wasn't appropiate for your kids, don't show them this one if you are conserned about language.)
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Too Funny!

Really fun movie -- a no thinker and good for lots of laughs. We loved it...although my 13-year-old daughter thought the first was better. I thought the second just built on the first...sort of took right up where the other left off.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieman09 April 9, 2008

Pretty darn funny

To tell you the truth, I didn't want to see this because I'm a boy and it looked pretty girly. But, i thought it was funny in a couple parts. Some parts were a little to girlish for me but it was okay.( my mom loved though if that tells you anything.)
Teen, 17 years old Written bybballgurl20 April 9, 2008

Must think about

This is a pretty good movie. I really enjoyed it but i wouldn't really say that kids under the age of 13 should see. This movie does have some language and also so a character that is gay so if you don't want your child to see this kind of material that i reconmend you don't take them to see this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysupergirl91 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I thought it was great!

I am into action movies. If you like action movie you will like this!
Adult Written bySmustangsally99 April 9, 2008