All member reviews for Miss Congeniality

Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2011

Happy film that every girl will laugh at Bullocks tomboy character.

This giddy little movie starring Sandra Bullock is about a tremedously boyish FBI agent that has to go undercover as a pagent princess in Miss America. She HATES pagents, but to keep her job she has to. She has to change her wardrobe,hair, actually put on makeup, walk normally, and look good in a bathingsuit while trying to hide the FBI badge she has stored under sleeve. There is really nothing bad but an explosion. Also pagents is a product of consumerism. Some of the pagent girls do get drunk. Nothing bad happens. It is a very funny and good movie. All ages is actually good for this movie. But I would recommend it for 10+.
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2011

Great, funny movie for teens

This movie is great for teens and has a lot of funny moments. Only thing parents might be concerned about would be the language and the violence. There is some drinking in the movie but mostly language and violence is the main thing you should watch out for. In my opinion, I don't think you should let your child watch this movie until they're 11 or 12 because they probably won't understand much of it at a younger age.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 October 7, 2010

Perfects for Teens

Funny movie but also has a very good role model near the end when Gracie finds friendship in the other contestants.
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

14+

LOVE MOVIE.
Kid, 12 years old October 11, 2009

Good for Preteens

Awesome!!!! Some sexual references, but not bad at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

15+? yeah right

This is a funny action packed comedy that will have you laughing, even at the end. It is a good movie in that it says that anyone can do something that no body else thinks they can. This movie has no sex, very mild violence and very little language. It could have been PG and is for anyone like 10+.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010

Miss Congeniality Review

Rating: ON 11+ for language, adult content, violence; with our contain to watch out for. ""it's ok to watch at any age" i said but 'bull****' and other words are not ok to let younger kids use, i was the oldest watching it, Off for 5 and under, Iffy for 6-10 and On for 11 and up, i know they are not supposed to repeat or say (bulls--t, and more) should be PG or PG-13."
Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 May 30, 2010

Laugh, violence, and beauty!

This movie has it's funny moments. I love Gracie's answer for when she is asked "Why is New Jersey called the Garden State?" I also like when she did the whole women's self defense! That was funny! Parents should watch out for sexual stuff, but its not that bad.
Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2009

Great for preteens and up! :D

I Love this movie, there's some language, but it could be rated PG. This movie is adorable!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2010

Funniest movie eva!

LOL LOL LOL LOL! One of my favorite movies ever! Sandra Bullock did a great job on this movie! There is some violence and some guns. There is a little bit of sex talk. The most inappropiate thing is the language and it isnt that bad. This movie will make you smile and cry(of laghter) and smile all over again. A must see movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 26, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

I love love love this movie. [: It is very funny.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2011

Awesome

This is one of my favorite movies!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2010

awesome movie i watch it all the time!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolhope97 November 6, 2011

One of my favorites!

I love this movie! It's just plain hilarious! There are a few concerns if you really don't like your kids to be subject to any language or sexual references. There is some mild innuendo, and the vary rare word, but that is really it. Except for that, it's hilarious and a great movie.
Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2010

really liked it-good story line

characters got drunk a lot, pretty bad language, sexual referances, but not too explicit, theres a bomb that almost explodes on a pageant girl. overall, great story line, and a good lesson learned at the end of the movie.

i saw it when i was 6

That was because my grandpa didnt look at the rating i still love the movie it is deffinitly on for 11 yearolds not much of anything bad the volince is not scary i hate scary things even the last mimzy scared me so its not bad
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2010

Cool movie! Sandra did a great job.

I love this movie! Its so funny and cool. Sandra did a great job and is really funny in this movie. There is some fighting and shooting, a little bit of sexual content and some bad words. In think this movie is fine for kids 11 and up, but a little iffy for 9 and under. You should really see this movie. Another funny movie with Sandra Bullcok in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink February 18, 2012

Very funny

There is some language and prodanity. Also women are shown in tiny bathing suits. There is a violent scene st the begining,also the main character had some anger problems. There is a scene where women are drinking and get drunk. There are good role models like sticking by your friends. Very very funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrockin_cowgurl706 April 9, 2008

This was a good movie...

This was definately a good movie and I would recommend this movie for 12 years old and up. I also thought this movie deserves at least three and a half stars.
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008