More about social pressure than Peter Rabbit.

Teen, 17 years old Written byinspiration-bg April 9, 2008

A Sweet Film

This is just a sweet little film, nothing overly dramatic or mellow. It was a nice change from the usual Hollywood film, I enjoyed the film, it is definitely worth check out when it is released. I don't see anything in this film that would be considered inappropriate for children.
Adult Written bycaroh April 9, 2008

a beautiful film for all ages - especially young girls

Gorgeous scenery, a gentle, sweet, sincere love story, and an unconventional, inspirational heroine make this film one of the best I've seen in some time. My 12 year-old daughter loved it, and I loved watching it with her. Beatrix loves and respects her parents, who are portrayed as kind and caring, just too bound by the rules of their society to appreciate or encourage their daughter's independant, artistic spirit. But Beatrix must create and follows her art; and then, her heart. She is true to herself and builds a life outside the confines of the rigid world into which she was born. She is richly rewarded and achieves personal fulfillment. She even finds love (on her own terms!) and continues to give to the world long after her death. What a story! Beautifully told - we highly recommend!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTeacupmama November 15, 2009

Great gentle period movie

A delightful clean sweet movie Nice story my daughter and I enjoyed watching together 2xs
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bysassysas April 19, 2015

This a cute, heart-warming, and downright adorable story for kids that don't get too bored with historical stories. Nothing really inappropriate about this, and it's factual, so families can choose it as a contender for movie night. My older child enjoyed this movie, but my younger girl got bored, so be careful with young kids and this. Might be better for a more mature audience because some things will go over kids' heads.
Adult Written byatleast April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byemoqueen17 April 9, 2008

i loved it and so did my kids

my kids and i loved it and we've read it everynite since we've gotton it
Teen, 15 years old Written bysummersunshine_418 April 9, 2008

Very sweet movie!

This wasn't a terribly entertaining movie, but I liked it because it brings a sense of reality. Although kids may see it as boring, it does have some good messages.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynumberdomino April 9, 2008

Miss Potter Is Our King

Great movie for kids and adults. My mom took me and we both loved it and if you think it,s boring just look at Ewan McGregor or Renne Zellweger to pass the time but i donb,t think it will come to this.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

totally clean

There is nothing wrong with this movie at ALL. It's totally clean and innocent, and has a great soundtrack to boot. Little kids will be bored, but adults (especially those who like romantic movies, will love it.