All member reviews for Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Teen, 14 years old Written byJo Blow December 20, 2011

Looks great!

Have not seen this film, but it looks great. Probably lots of intense action and violence including some profanity useage. Will kids want to see it?- A: If they like action/adventure thrillers films. MPAA Rating: PG-13- For sequences of intense action and violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylololee December 16, 2011

Mission Possible

Great movie no bad language nothing bad at all except this one character named John.He is a very bad actor
Teen, 14 years old Written byJKB97 January 1, 2012

Mission: Accomplished

Brad Bird (director of Disney Pixar super-hero spectacular 'The Incredibles') makes his debut in the genre of thriller in the fourth installment of the 'Mission Impossible' series starring Tom Cruise as spy, Ethan Hunt. This film is a must-watch for children who love thrilling chases and fast-paced action from the recommended age of 11 and over. There are minor uses of bad language, but they are infrequent - the film succeeds to thrill from its chases and fast-paced storyline. 11 years of age is the perfect age for a child to watch with their parents in the cinema. Some children below the age of 11 can watch from the permission of their parents, if they can deal with violence. Finally, I can assure you 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is the ideal thriller to watch with children over the age of 11 and adults of all ages.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

Too Awesome to explain it

This movie is too awesome. It's impossible to thoroughly explain why. Let's just say it's funny, fast-paced, thrilling, action-packed, stylish, it has EVERYTHING! Out of all the M:I movies I like this one the BEST. I don't get why kids my age should not be watching this, everyone HAS to see this! It's the perfect recipe to AWESOMENESS. And the best part is, it's made by one of my favorite directors: BRAD BIRD. I just love his movies (His name too!).
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 12, 2012

MI4

spy team thriller is fun and entertainment
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks December 31, 2011

Really Good

Great movie! I flinched a lot though, especially because i saw it in IMax. Lots of guns and fight scenes. But really, an amazing film. I loved the gritty action and fighting! Sexual content was much less than most PG13 movies as was language, just one s**t in a humorous way. It's such a thriller.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2011

Great Movie

I loved this movie. It was awesome, there was a lot of violence, but it's a spy, if you expected anything else, i don't know. Anyway, it was still a good movie, I would watch it with younger kids, but it is still great!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn December 25, 2011

Tom Cruise is back for more ridiculous action and clever espionage.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol made it very clear to me when it was over that, while, this franchise is getting to be very tired and that this film didn't exactly regenerate it nearly as well as many critics and audiences alike seem to believe, it is still the best movie in the franchise, although that is saying next to nothing, considering that nearly every movie in the franchise get's a little bit better than the previous film, and that it is still a exciting average franchise.Still, with enough exciting and originally clever action sequences, including the already infamous tower climbing scene and a scene very early in the movie when they use a gadget that resembles a wall...well, that's all that I am saying, but I will tell you, that those are definitely great action movie making scenes, and Brad Bird also shows us that he can really do much more than just Pixar animated movie. Still, there is plenty of violence, intense action and some infrequent profanity. But, besides that, this is one outing in the franchise that is virtually harmless and can be watched with the family, I think. So, go check it out this Christmas, and enjoy it while it lasts.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhONEsTreviewer1 December 23, 2011

Mission complete

Mission Impossible is an insanely action packed movie about a man named Ethan (Tom Cruise) whose "mission" is to intercept nuclear bomb launch codes from an assassin. Lots of shootings, violence, suspense, and only one lingering kiss. The only consumerism is that every car they use is a BMW and they show electronic brands Canon and Apple. Very well done, and the twisted plot is sure to grab your attention. Rotten Tomatoes: 93%
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 30, 2014

Legacy tale is full of breathtaking excitement much better then the previous

My rating: PG-13 for violence,language,sexuality/nudity,gunshots and a drug reference
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan November 4, 2014

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie review

Without doubt, "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" is the best "Mission: Impossible" movie. It was the "M:I" movie I have been waiting for all my life. "Mission: Impossible III" came very close to my expectations, but this one really went above and beyond. The movie starts out very fast-paced and you're completely invested. This film was spectacular. Tom Cruise, in my opinion, gives the performance of a lifetime. He knew what he was doing. The supporting roles which are Paula Patton, Simon Pegg, and Jeremy Renner did very well with their characters. The story-line was really cool and it felt the most realistic of the four movies in this franchise. Sometimes simple doesn't work, but in this case it worked 100%. The action in this movie is the best thing I've ever seen in an action movie. The fight scenes are choreographed so well. The scene when Tom Cruise was climbing the Burj Khalifa, I was literally on the edge of my seat. That particular scene is one of my top 3 favorite movie scenes of all time. One thing I love about this franchise is how they use different directors to direct the movies so we can see their approach on the series. Brad Bird did a tremendous job directing "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol". The screenplay for this movie is literally perfect. All of the "Mission: Impossible" movies deal with the value of teamwork. This did too, but it also dealt with another theme about fear. Each of Ethan's team members had a personal struggle they had, yet they didn't let that ruin the mission. I will never forget the day I saw this movie in theaters. "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protoco"l is flawless and of course it gets five out of five stars. If you want to watch a good action movie or a good movie generally, watch "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol". The movie is very underrated and not many people talk about how good this movie is. "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" was my favorite movie of 2011. It is an action movie that has great action while having an interesting story. We don't see too many of those these days.
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2014

Pretty good spy action thriller

Violence- 3 (Kicking, punching, shooting, some blood)
Teen, 15 years old Written byBondJamesBond July 3, 2014

Just A Lot of Fun!

honestly, this is the most light-weight mission impossible movie to date, they crack more jokes, and they focus more on the action, and the tech, rather than the characters and the story. That usually isn't good, but in this case it was great! i thought the third movie was more dramatic and dark, and it worked because of the story they wanted, but this one was more of just a racy, slick, and stylish spy film. I think kids will adore this movie and it is very good. there is some sex at the end but that is basically it, the violence is just cartoony and stylish, until the end when he fights the main villain of the film it has some blood but nothing to be worried about, overall it is a good film for kids 11 and up, critically, the movie is just a lot of fun! nothing more, nothing less. so it gets an (8.4/10.)
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

It isn't as bad as you'd expect. I don't know why Common Sense Media gave it iffy for 13 years and older. There is no blood (except when this guy gets shot and we see bloody holes, no blood squibs though) and a cut or a bloody nose.There is also a scene where this dude gets shot in the head and we see some blood on the wall. There are a lot of fistfights, though. It may be a little complicated. Jane gets undressed in a car, but we don,t see anything, There's a kiss. A middle finger is shown, but so fast you may miss it. It may be intense a little for people, but its good for 11 year olds.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

Ftyyfthfuhtyhughty

This movie is brutal graphic and gory.Full nudity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul September 22, 2013

Best action movie for 14yr

Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2013

10+ only

Amazing film
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Good.

Great movie, no terrible violence or anything else to bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 February 18, 2013

Amazing

Mission impossible: ghost protocol is a long, extremely fun and action packed the whole way through! Tom Cruise returns as ethan hunt, (one of the well known agents in the show biz) to steal nuclear launch codes back from vicious criminals before they set them off. Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner co-star. Lots of intense violence like shooting, falling to death, and a brief mildly innapropriate reference when a character asks why his planet code name has to be Pluto and the other guy says "I think Uranus is available." He responds back saying "haha that's funny because you said anus!" Ok for 12+