All member reviews for Moneyball

Fantastic, inspiring baseball drama covers all its bases.

Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2012

Moneyball

Moneyball is an amazing movie and has very strong language. But has some good role models and even a few jokes. Overall Moneyball is one of the best movies ever.
Kid, 11 years old March 3, 2012

Moneyball

This was a very good movie. It was enjoyable. The only real problem was the language. It was a touching movie. Very worthy of the Oscar nomination.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Great story

2 f-bombs and some other strong language. But great message, a great film and story.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2012

Good movie for older kids and up.

Very nice movie, Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill are awesome, especially together. Some language, and some product placement, but the story is great and the acting are just awesome. You will love this movie if you can listen to dialogue. This means that less mature tweens and even teens might find this movie hard to follow. But please don't let this stop you from your mature older kid and you from seeing it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byStrats209 February 18, 2012

Really inspiring.

This is a good movie about how Billy Beane tried to reinvent the recruiting process for baseball. Nothing really much to say. A lot of consumerism of course. And a couple of scenes where Beane says S**t because the team loses and the team is having a blast in the locker room.Also, they use A**hole, D***, d*mn, hell, crap and other swear words an adult might yell when mad and frustrated. The F-Bomb is dropped in there like 2 or 3 times throughout the whole movie. This is a Drama so don't expect to stay awake, Guys, through out the whole movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 11, 2012

Great baseball drama with great messages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLovesickLycan February 10, 2012

Good, inspiring

Very colorful language, but a good movie overall. Good messages.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2012

Inspiring Money Ball!

Great movie! Just the language is very strong
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 16, 2012

money with ball

more about the money than playing ball but still a good inspiring story.
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2012

Moneyball

I thought moneyball was very boring. I went to go see it with my dad and some friends. My dad and the other dad loved it but the kids thought it was very boring. There was lots of harsh language and some social drinking. All I can say is that it won't interest young kids! Adults will seem to enjoy it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 January 14, 2012

Go MONEYBALL!

Awesome movie!!! So good!!!! Not really inappropriate. Just some refrences to sex, and some coarse language! I was in this movie, sooo I know it really well. Trust me on this one!
Teen, 15 years old Written byratdog586 January 13, 2012

wonderful heartwarming baseball film about perseverence

this new movie starring oceans 11's brad pitt is a wonderful movie for a family wanting to get some family time on the week end but parents and kids should know that this film has brad pitt throwing chairs and turning over desks and pitt along with supporting characters often use languge that may be over the heads of younger kids.
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Moneyball

good inspiring true story about the ways in baseball
Teen, 15 years old Written byBestPicture1996 November 10, 2011

One of 2011's best

Finally a really well made movie, excellently written by last year's Oscar-winner Aaron Sorkin who mastered "The Social Network." No bullets or boobs, mostly just foul language for this one. This action-less movie is better than most action movies nowadays. Brad Pitt deserves an Oscar for his role as the kinetic Billy Beane.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGieGuy10 November 8, 2011

Great Game! 11+

First off, this movie is great. I said 11 and up just because of a few curse words here and there. Overall it has a good message which about perseverance.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooliobigfart11 October 29, 2011

Really good

WHO CARES ABOUT THE PRODUCTS IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byMattCarroll October 25, 2011

Flat, Disappointing

I expected so much that I was disappointed. The movie was a fairly flat rendition of a very interesting story. Best example I can think of - Scott Hattieburg was a colorful character in the book who became a non-entity in the movie. The oft-mentioned strength of the movie - the interchanges between Pitt's and Hill's characters - left me puzzled as to where the spark was. Their interactions were extremely subdued, and I was surprised at the overall lack of energy in the film. The director's low-key style came through, but to disappointing effect. A head scratcher.
Adult Written byteenreviews(17yrs) October 16, 2011

Great Movie, lots of profanity,

It had great role models about trying hard, there is some dirty humor and swearing, like "a-s" "p---k" "f--k" (twice) "s--t" "d--k" "butthole" and lots of real world A's consumerism and a referance to "Richards Sporting Goods"