All member reviews for Monsters, Inc.

Cute, kid-friendly monster movie; may scare sensitive kids.

Kid, 9 years old August 14, 2014

good movie

good movie but some scary scenes
Adult Written byrobratings8901 June 12, 2014

Scratch all of the other stuff- it's the CHILDREN!

I saw this movie when I was 2, and I had nightmares for a while. Not because of the monsters, or the scream extractor, but because of the scare simulator, in the first 7 minutes of the movie. The part when it screams is CREEPY. I had a nightmare when the creepy kid dragged me away into his world. Luckily, my dreams gradually changed into more interesting scenarios and one changed into one a monster would have- trying to scare a child, but letting him into Monsters Inc. I really want to watch the movie now as a 13 year old, but still won't.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMohammad Ali May 26, 2014

This show is amazing and funny!

You should watch this show.It might be a little scary for 2 to 5 year olds.I love the part when boo comes out of her door and bangs suliville's tale and sullivile doesn't even know.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2014

Amazing Mike and Sulley monsters!

This movie is one of the best movies I saw in my life! You will love it! I thought this movie was funny and good for kids!
Teen, 17 years old Written byFireFire April 18, 2014

Brilliant

I am 17 and the weird thing is I actually enjoyed it. For the sake of mild language and mild violence, it's fine for 3+ and over
Kid, 11 years old March 3, 2014

Mr funny monster

it is awesome
Kid, 10 years old February 14, 2014

The best !

This is a good movie for a family and for little kids i would give my child space because it can get a little scary . i would say a bout 3 and up children, however it is not for kids that are easily scared :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 January 31, 2014
LEARNING

Monsters Inc is a wonderful Pixar movie

Monsters Inc is 1 of the best animated movie's because its amazing and cool, Mike and Sulley are caring and loving monsters who try and take Boo home before Randall breaks the all time scare record, It had brilliant music and great animation and the score Im giving Monsters Inc is 100/100 I think Pixar should make 100 movies
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Amazing

Amazing
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

monsters inc.

good movie one of my favorite pixar movies.
Kid, 12 years old September 20, 2013

Still my favorite movie of all time.

I watched this when I was two years old. I did not find the monsters frightening, in fact, I found them quite funny. There is absolutely no objectable content in this movie, except for the concept of dating (Which they discuss on shows intended even for the youngest of children).
Teen, 15 years old Written byminnie95 September 11, 2013

monsters inc fantastic 5 stars!

this is a fantastic movie really gd especially the close bond between sully and boo which becomes a bit sad at the end amazing full of laughs and enterment and the classic bad guy (randel) gd to get kids over monsters in the closet or under the bed watched it when i was 6 never scared again a really friendly movie a bit scary for wee kids but i'd recomend it to all one gd film from pixar who have made 14 gd films including the famous toy story :)
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2013

Fine

I am 10 and to me this is a comedy but it still is a good movie but I liked Monsters University better.
Parent Written bySus1234 August 18, 2013

Provides enjoyment for the whole family, spanning different ages.

Monsters Inc. is a great movie for little kids. There is no content that is to much for kids to handle. Language, sex, and drinking are not issues at all, but there are some scary scenes. Monsters practice scaring little kids, but all the monsters are exceptionally cute, and the kids are supposed to be robots. A bad guy chases the characters and another one uses a torturing machine, but the torture result is more humorous than disturbing and scary. There are mild insults. A few dolls and Toy Story toys are shown up on the shelf of the kid's room, but it's only shown briefly and in the dark, but after all, it is a Disney Pictures Project.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2013

scary movie

Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

Monsters Inc.

Kid, 10 years old July 16, 2013

children beware your in for a delightful scare!

this movie is hilarious one of my favorite childhood flims this movie will definately score points with little kids and so will its prequel [ monsters univeresity]
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2013

Monsters Inc

Its A Fun Movie And Its Great For A Family To Watch Together So Your Child Will Love It. This Probably Wont Be A Problem But Just In Case Your Kid Might Get A Bit Scared At Times Like When Sully Roars At A Little Kid That Might Scare Them But They Should Be Fine .