All member reviews for Monsters, Inc.

Cute, kid-friendly monster movie; may scare sensitive kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 January 31, 2014

LEARNING

Monsters Inc is a wonderful Pixar movie

Monsters Inc is 1 of the best animated movie's because its amazing and cool, Mike and Sulley are caring and loving monsters who try and take Boo home before Randall breaks the all time scare record, It had brilliant music and great animation and the score Im giving Monsters Inc is 100/100 I think Pixar should make 100 movies
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014

Amazing

Amazing
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2013

monsters inc.

good movie one of my favorite pixar movies.
Kid, 12 years old September 20, 2013

Still my favorite movie of all time.

I watched this when I was two years old. I did not find the monsters frightening, in fact, I found them quite funny. There is absolutely no objectable content in this movie, except for the concept of dating (Which they discuss on shows intended even for the youngest of children).
Teen, 15 years old Written byminnie95 September 11, 2013

monsters inc fantastic 5 stars!

this is a fantastic movie really gd especially the close bond between sully and boo which becomes a bit sad at the end amazing full of laughs and enterment and the classic bad guy (randel) gd to get kids over monsters in the closet or under the bed watched it when i was 6 never scared again a really friendly movie a bit scary for wee kids but i'd recomend it to all one gd film from pixar who have made 14 gd films including the famous toy story :)
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2013

Fine

I am 10 and to me this is a comedy but it still is a good movie but I liked Monsters University better.
Parent Written bySus1234 August 18, 2013

Provides enjoyment for the whole family, spanning different ages.

Monsters Inc. is a great movie for little kids. There is no content that is to much for kids to handle. Language, sex, and drinking are not issues at all, but there are some scary scenes. Monsters practice scaring little kids, but all the monsters are exceptionally cute, and the kids are supposed to be robots. A bad guy chases the characters and another one uses a torturing machine, but the torture result is more humorous than disturbing and scary. There are mild insults. A few dolls and Toy Story toys are shown up on the shelf of the kid's room, but it's only shown briefly and in the dark, but after all, it is a Disney Pictures Project.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2013

scary movie

Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

Monsters Inc.

Kid, 10 years old July 16, 2013

children beware your in for a delightful scare!

this movie is hilarious one of my favorite childhood flims this movie will definately score points with little kids and so will its prequel [ monsters univeresity]
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2013

Monsters Inc

Its A Fun Movie And Its Great For A Family To Watch Together So Your Child Will Love It. This Probably Wont Be A Problem But Just In Case Your Kid Might Get A Bit Scared At Times Like When Sully Roars At A Little Kid That Might Scare Them But They Should Be Fine .
Teen, 17 years old Written byClementejunoir June 30, 2013

Amazing!

A movie like this might be just some ordinary film that will make you laugh and stuff, But that is not the case with monsters inc! Monsters inc Is a film that will make you laugh, cry, and clap. A perfect movie for all ages.
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2013

Monster-iffic!

Hello, this is EpicBoy21, yet again... and, with Monsters, Inc., the initial concept is where monsters scare to collect screams, but then they meet this fearless toddler, whom a monster Sulley (John Goodman --- The Big Lebowski), has to take care of, with another friend, Mike (Billy Crystal). The reason I put up VIOLENCE is because of the SCARINESS and the SLAPSTICK. The slapstick includes pushing, shoving and even punching, with other stuff, but the scariness is bad enough by itself --- the scary things are, the monsters themselves, a couple torture scenes, the scenes with the screams, a scary sequence with doors, etc. PLEASE NOTE: I've seen this quite a few times. I remember it well. It's G anyway, but watch out for sensitive kids, as this may be really scary. Really good, funny slapstick, genuine funniness, drama, etc., etc., etc. It's awesome! Thank you for reading.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhalLover13 June 19, 2013

For the whole family!

I love this movie, the little girl is so cute!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 13, 2013

One of the best Pixar films ever!

Monsters Inc. was just an excellent movie. The CGI is so great, the hair and skin textures look like they're real. The plot was excellent and the characters are sweet and funny. Like CSM mentioned, it may scare sensitive kids, so parents may want to watch a bit of it with their younger kids under 5 to see if they'll get scared. Mike is a funny one-eyed monster that is Sully's best friend. Sully is a lovable, furry monster. Boo is a cute 2 years old of aged girl that looks so cute, it makes you want to pinch her cheeks. Kids might even overcome their fear of monsters hiding in their closet if they watch this. If you have a kid that has a fear that monsters hide in their bed and closet, show them this movie. Overall, great movie, 5/5. Just watch this movie, I know you'll be impressed.
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2013

good todler movie

This movie is good for toddlers because it teaches them not to be afraid of monsters. There are some things that might scare some little kids but it is not that bad.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 5, 2013

I love Monsters, Inc.

Awesome movie. Creative plot, awesome CGI, and everything. It is also VERY funny. Can't wait for Monsters University.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 May 13, 2013

review says it all

they're just like us, NOT INTRESTING, and the monsters being afraid of kids joke got old quickly