All member reviews for Monsters, Inc.

Cute, kid-friendly monster movie; may scare sensitive kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 May 13, 2013

review says it all

they're just like us, NOT INTRESTING, and the monsters being afraid of kids joke got old quickly
Kid, 10 years old May 5, 2013

ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES,EVER.

If You Haven't Seen Monsters Inc Already,Let Me Inform You What It's About So Right After You Read This Review,You Can Go Watch It!Monsters Inc Is A Film About Two Best Friends, Mike And Sully.Their Job Is To Scare Kids, And Get Their Screams. They Sneak Into Their Closet And Scare Them.They Scare The Kids Because Their Screams Power The City With Electricity,ETC.But The Monsters Have A Dirty Secret:They Are Scared Of The Kids,Just As The Kids Are Scared Of Them!So,When Accidentally Mike And Sully Let In A Little Girl,Boo,Into The Monster World,There Is Chaos.So,Mike And Sully Go On A Wild Adventure To Get Boo Back Home.This Movie Is Funny!There Is No Object able Content Except Some Frequent Comic Violence.So,You Have To See Monsters Inc! And Be On The Look Out For A New Monsters Inc Movie,Monsters Univercity!
Parent Written bykathyb0502 April 29, 2013

My four-year-old and I both enjoy it

My four-year-old really enjoys this movie. She watched it weekly for a few months, and still gets excited when she hears the theme song. She was scared of Randall the first few times she watched it, and cuddled with me or my husband during the action sequences. There's one scene where Sully thinks that Boo had died, but it had gone over her head so we didn't need to go into details about that. An entertaining movie that is fun for parents too.
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2013

Greatest film ever! Why can't they do that today!

This is a great film. It brings Toy Story animation into Monsters Inc., it has a heart-warming story that tells that boo comes into the monster world. There is some mild insults and flirting, But your younger child would be able to handle it! GREAT FLIM OF 2001!
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2013

That is my favorite Disney/Pixar movie, although it might be scary for young kids ages 2 and up, my most favorite part in that movie is the door ride. It feels like you're on it! But it almost made me cry in the end.
Parent of a 2, 6, and 8 year old Written byHOMI3 April 2, 2013

Not for younger kids

My 6 and 8 year old loved it and they were fine.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2013

Awsome

Really good movie
Teen, 16 years old Written bycommunicationarts March 27, 2013

CUTE

ADORBZ
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bywtgreene February 19, 2013

awesome movie

love this movie! I'm eight and i still love it. i recommend this to all ages. nothing iffy about this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKelseySmiles January 22, 2013

An incredible movie and another must see by Pixar!

wow! I am so happy that this movie is being re-released in theatres, it was (and is) definitely one of my favourite movies of all times. My baby sister loves it and she's 4, (but she's also the kind of kid who loves Monster House, Home Alone, Scooby Doo, Spiderman, Coraline), the characters are fun, sweet and easy. The humour is great for both kids and adults! The animation is great, colours are bright, scenes are easy and fun. Some parts can be scary, (the movie IS about monsters in the closet), and stressful, such as when they have to hide Boo, and there is one bit where a monster is being hit with a baseball bat, (this monster is a bad guy), but it's humorous as well because it's the little girl beating him and the monster changes colour. The movie ends with a positive message, that a child's laughter is more powerful than it's scream.
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Great, but watch the monsters!

This great movie has only one drawback. In case you haven't noticed, its about monsters. however, they are all displayed cartoonishly, but a scene or two will probably frighten kids. no drinking, sex(though a monster goes on a date), and it is very kid friendly, but probably not the best choice for young kids. Also, your kid will need or want to know why the quarantine guys shave the monster. That scene kinda confused me as a kid!
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2013

Monsters are inc

This is a great movie for your kids
Adult Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 30, 2012

Not that scary.

Another great Pixar favorite. 9.5/10
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

boys

Love this movie and if your a cute boy I'm a cute girl. I'll be on
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2012

Monsters, Inc

It's a pretty good movie.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 December 28, 2012

monsters inc

Comic peril, cartoon violence. The monsters are terrified of children for most of the film, which takes out some scariness. In the scariest climactic scene, the scary villain monster straps a toddler to a chair to catch her screams in a machine and she appears very frightened. Her monster friend saves her.
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2012

Best Family Movie EVER!

This is my favorite family movie EVER! It has good messages about friendship, and the main characters are all great role models. Even though the action parts can be scary for younger viewers, this move is a great pick for your family.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

I can't wait for the 3-D remake!

Yeah,that's right! When I was gonna see Wreck-It Ralph last month,I saw a sign for a 3-D version of this film! This film was VERY CUTE! IT'S ALSO VERY FUNNY!
Kid, 9 years old December 16, 2012

I liked this movie, but I don't know why I saw it in the first place.

I saw this movie with my family because everyone said it was outstanding, and I liked it but I still think I might have wasted my time. Language: "Dang" is used once. Sex: a couple of mild kisses. Violence: A lot of monsters that may be scary for sensitive younger viewers, Monsters try to scare kids but your' children will most likely find it funny. I think this is a perfect movie for kids 5 and up.
Parent Written bylolboy55 December 9, 2012

okay for anyone

really funny anyone can watch it even a toddler