All member reviews for Monsters, Inc.

Cute, kid-friendly monster movie; may scare sensitive kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byStop saspending me September 15, 2012

Monsters inc

Good movie
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2012

Monster's Inc.

This film sends out a great message that just because someone looks like a monster, doesn't mean they act like one.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2012

My favorite movie!

Monsters, Inc. is my favorite movie of all time (just a little ahead of the Toy Story movies, which are also by Pixar). I actually laugh at the jokes in this movie, and that's saying something, because I hardly ever laugh. Overall, this movie is AWESOME! -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2012

may be too scary for younger viewers

good movie but younger kids probably couldnt handle it. my younger sister (whos 3) watched and was afraid of her door for the next 2 weeks. kids also not like the monsters wanting to scare kids. randell epicially could scare kids. mike could take away laughs, or being afraid of a one eyed green monster. sully helps boo and keeps her safe but the other charaters can be a bit scary. think about the kid whos about to watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

Really good!

Not as good as other Disney Pixar films, but a great movie non-the-less. It may scare sensitive children.
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2012

Monsters insulting kids

VERY insulting to a kid. Monsters scaring kids, and it has eating eyeballs. Rated G, but it should be PG.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 11, 2012

Monsters Inc. Review

Movies like Monsters, Inc. literally make you feel like a kid again, marveling at the joyously inventive sights before you, and that's a feat that should not be taken lightly. The climax, featuring what's essentially a suspended roller coaster of closet doors, is as thrilling as it is imaginative.
Parent Written byjbjb1 April 11, 2012

not good

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 March 11, 2012

lkjhgfdsa

Brings the joy like Toy Story.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDangerRanger101 February 17, 2012

Some scary scenes, so be cautious

I loved this movie as a kid! It was cuddly and sweet. I always loved Boo, the little toddler. However, there were some scenes that really scared me. Randalf was always very scary especially the things he did to the little girl. It does turn out happily, but still your kids may be a bit frightened so be careful.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 4, 2012

Gnar

One of the best Children's movies ever.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2012

I love it!!

This is a great movie for all ages. But I would say the age range should be 5 and under. Just because of the monsters. It depends on how your child is.
Parent Written bylovingparent123 December 19, 2011

Great Family Movie

This is a great Disney film- a little violent but not TOO scary for little ones. The 'crushing Machine' might scare sensitive kids, but apart from that, this movie's fantastic as a family film and will help young kids get over their 'monster in the closet' fears.
Parent Written bynadaxg November 8, 2011

scary you guys

i think you have to downlead it
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

Pretty good

Monsters Inc. was pretty good, if your 3 year old can handle the scares, you should be fine.
Parent Written byksn6409036 October 17, 2011

excellent

this movie is wonderful. My daughter was sulley for halloween 3 years in a row. we have watched this movie more times then any other movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 15, 2011

One of the best Pixar films...

Monsters Inc. is quite honestly one of the best Pixar films out there. And like many others have said, it really helps little kids get over their fears and look at them in a more positive, lighthearted way. Sulley is a huggable, loveable character (in a teddy bear kinda way) and Mike is just hilarious with his crazy antics. Boo, the little girl, is cute and adorable (almost makes me want to squish her cheeks). Randall makes an intimidating villain and a good one at that. The animation is spectacular. What else do you expect from Pixar? The hair and skin textures on the characters look almost real. This movie teaches a really good lesson, too (several, in fact). Sulley, unlike the other characters, sees goodness in Boo and befriends her and the two form a strong bond. The violence is quite tame and there's not really any questionable language/dialogue, so parents shouldn't fret. Furthermore, Monster's Inc. makes a perfect family film. Watch it and you'll probably be mesmerized.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlejandro12345 October 15, 2011

Watch out for Monsters! They Love Making you Laugh!

This is a kind hearted, lovable, family friendly movie! I love this movie. It is a bit frightening for younger children, but one of the best animated films ever created. I hope you check it out, and enjoy it with your family!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLlamaLuvr14 October 12, 2011

Good

Children will love it and so will mom and dad. I have always loved this movie.
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2011

my favorite and funniest animation

my little brother saw when he was 2 and he loved it! action packed comedy, and great friendship and caring lesson. its for all ages. one of disney animations' top movie behind lion king, toy story, and finding nemo. i love finding nemo.sully is great role model by protecting and taking care of something he was terrified of. parents, tell your kids it's a great movie and they'll love it. i promise 100%. enjoy the movie. remember, for ALL ages.