Cute, kid-friendly monster movie; may scare sensitive kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 March 11, 2012

lkjhgfdsa

Brings the joy like Toy Story.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDangerRanger101 February 17, 2012

Some scary scenes, so be cautious

I loved this movie as a kid! It was cuddly and sweet. I always loved Boo, the little toddler. However, there were some scenes that really scared me. Randalf was always very scary especially the things he did to the little girl. It does turn out happily, but still your kids may be a bit frightened so be careful.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 4, 2012

Gnar

One of the best Children's movies ever.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2012

I love it!!

This is a great movie for all ages. But I would say the age range should be 5 and under. Just because of the monsters. It depends on how your child is.
Parent Written bylovingparent123 December 19, 2011

Great Family Movie

This is a great Disney film- a little violent but not TOO scary for little ones. The 'crushing Machine' might scare sensitive kids, but apart from that, this movie's fantastic as a family film and will help young kids get over their 'monster in the closet' fears.
Parent Written bynadaxg November 8, 2011

scary you guys

i think you have to downlead it
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

Pretty good

Monsters Inc. was pretty good, if your 3 year old can handle the scares, you should be fine.
Parent Written byksn6409036 October 17, 2011

excellent

this movie is wonderful. My daughter was sulley for halloween 3 years in a row. we have watched this movie more times then any other movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 15, 2011

One of the best Pixar films...

Monsters Inc. is quite honestly one of the best Pixar films out there. And like many others have said, it really helps little kids get over their fears and look at them in a more positive, lighthearted way. Sulley is a huggable, loveable character (in a teddy bear kinda way) and Mike is just hilarious with his crazy antics. Boo, the little girl, is cute and adorable (almost makes me want to squish her cheeks). Randall makes an intimidating villain and a good one at that. The animation is spectacular. What else do you expect from Pixar? The hair and skin textures on the characters look almost real. This movie teaches a really good lesson, too (several, in fact). Sulley, unlike the other characters, sees goodness in Boo and befriends her and the two form a strong bond. The violence is quite tame and there's not really any questionable language/dialogue, so parents shouldn't fret. Furthermore, Monster's Inc. makes a perfect family film. Watch it and you'll probably be mesmerized.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlejandro12345 October 15, 2011

Watch out for Monsters! They Love Making you Laugh!

This is a kind hearted, lovable, family friendly movie! I love this movie. It is a bit frightening for younger children, but one of the best animated films ever created. I hope you check it out, and enjoy it with your family!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLlamaLuvr14 October 12, 2011

Good

Children will love it and so will mom and dad. I have always loved this movie.
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2011

my favorite and funniest animation

my little brother saw when he was 2 and he loved it! action packed comedy, and great friendship and caring lesson. its for all ages. one of disney animations' top movie behind lion king, toy story, and finding nemo. i love finding nemo.sully is great role model by protecting and taking care of something he was terrified of. parents, tell your kids it's a great movie and they'll love it. i promise 100%. enjoy the movie. remember, for ALL ages.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 July 5, 2011

Pixar has great films like this!

I disliked the crushing machine when I was little but It was a great film. It's true that it was pretty violent. Yes the monsters were a little scary but at the end they were all very funny. It tells how it is not always a good idea to scare people. Especially a toddler. I loved this movie. A good kids movie even though it's violent. Count on pixar as much as you can!!
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2011

cute.

I love this movie a lot billy crystal is so funny!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 17, 2011

More Clever Than Creepy

Sulley only scares for the good of the monster world, and doesn't want to scare Boo off duty. Mike and Sulley let nothing get in the way of their friendship. Pixar never made a bad movie and thisis a perfect example of my opinion. Enjoy this movie for a perfectly appropriate but not kidified cartoon. Very mild "scary scenes".
Teen, 14 years old Written bycoralinefan02062009 May 6, 2011

Monster Inc scares you with a good time

Monster's Inc has always been one of my favorite Pixar Films. It might scare littler kids but it had a great story, great voice acting, and just overall an amazing movie.
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2011

good movie, but a lot of disney merchandise throughout the film and could scare some kids, so parents or older siblings should watch it with them and give them a place to hide- it can get a bit freaky at times for easily scared kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

G for Good

This isn't a bad G rated movie. Although the movie is set in a scary form, there weren't any sirious scary moments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 3, 2011

Entertaining and imaginative flick on how it's never too late too change your "scary" habits.

This is the first movie I ever saw at a movie theater. One of my favorites. I think you could watch this a bunch of times and it would never loose it's charm. It's basically different point of view of the monster in your closet. Parents will enjoy showing this to any member of the family no matter what age. The only problems with Monsters inc. is at times villains like Randel or Mr. Waternoose can look a bit frightning and may do something scary. But good triumphs over evil and the laughs, the tears, and the cuteness of Boo will make up for it!
Kid, 11 years old March 30, 2011