All member reviews for Monsters, Inc.

Cute, kid-friendly monster movie; may scare sensitive kids.

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Boo!

Monsters Inc. is a faboulous Disney/Pixar movie! The cute little girl Sulley names her "Boo" comes into the movie when Sulley sees that there is a door open on the Scare Floor of teh Monsters Inc. buliding! Then Boo go's round causing mayhem! Then towards the end Boo is taken back to her room and the monsters don't scare kids any more...they make them laugh! But Boo has been returned to the human world. Will Sulley and the rest see Boo ever again?
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008

I really liked it!

I thought this film was a little bit sad in some parts (i could feel the emotions deep in my heart) but at the same time it was bright and heartwarming. The little girl (Boo) is so cute and sweet. I like how she changes the monsters' feelings towards humans.

loved it

monsters inc is one of the best movies
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Fun and Charming Film for Everyone!

MONSTERS INC. tells the story of two monsters who live in a world just outside the closet. Best friends Mike (an always hilarious Billy Crystal) and Sully (John Goodman) work at Monster's Inc. They earn their living by scaring kids. The childrens' screams build up in canisters and provide enegery to Monster City. Humans are believed to be toxic. But when a little girl Sully names Boo comes into Monster City through her closet door, Sully and Mike was work against the schemeing Randall to get her back home. There are some scenes involving Boo in peril that might frighten little kids. There is no language or sex at all. Highly recommended.