All member reviews for Monsters University

Teen, 17 years old Written byIloveanime123 July 3, 2013

Monsters University best movie!

I love this movie its really cute!!! It shows kids that hard work is always the answer and you can't get stuff the easy way. This shows real friendship and how you have to never give up. I saw this movie with my cousin(7) sisters (4&15) and brother (9) and they absolutely loved it! Really funny and amazing. I would so recommend this to parents.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShawn Lewis July 3, 2013

Good, funny movie. Perfect for any kid.

I'm so gad that Pixar finally pulled themselves together, their previous two movies were total failures.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2013

Pretty good

This was a pretty good movie. Now monsters INC makes more sense.
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Pixar does it again makes a dissappointment.

The movie was ok but WAS NOT WORTH THE WAIT.I did like this but it is only worth a REDBOX no block buster but REDBOX.The movie has a lot of okay stuff this was diss. but do not listen to common sense this is not worth 20$.
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

MU! MU! MU!

I'm 12 and even I really enjoyed this, considering pixar is good about putting in humor teens and adults can laugh at as well as kids. This deserves an automatic oscar.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2013

INCREDIBLE animated film!

I saw this movie a week ago, and I must say, this is one of my favorite animated movies! It was so much fun to watch! If you like animated movies, you've gotta see this one! Don't miss it! In my opinion I think Monsters University is appropriate for kids ages 6 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCerezvally July 1, 2013

Fun For All Ages.

Fun and Fantastic. Will keep both Adults and Children on the edge of their seats...
Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2013

SERIOUSLY

LOOK AT CATEGORY #5 ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymisspinky June 30, 2013

Such a great movie for all ages!

Love this movie! My 4 year old niece went with me and she loved it... Wasn't scared by the monsters but that could be a possibility depending on the child. Very cute and sweet movie with a positive message. If your child saw monsters inc they shouldn't be scared by this movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written bystorpey lover June 30, 2013

Love monsters university

i love this movie it's truly the movie of the summer
Teen, 17 years old Written byClementejunoir June 30, 2013

Monsters university

It may not be a toy story, a finding nemo or even a monsters inc! But monsters university Is still a film that will warm your heart, And laugh your socks off! I recommend This film for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2013

LOVED IT!

AMAZING THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 June 29, 2013

Adorable and a whole lot of fun

Great movie! Mike and sully meet as rivals at MU college and join the misfit fraternity oozma kappa for a chance of winning the annual scare games. You'll fall in love with characters like Squishy and Art and you'll laugh a ton. Tied for favorite 2013 animated movie with Despicable Me 2. Grade A-.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2013

Iffy

Not very good. All the good parts were barely shown. Most movie main characters are the kind of audience they are targeting. It was trying to be a teen movie that was appropriate for kids... not the best idea.
Teen, 13 years old Written byoerose June 28, 2013

I might be alone in saying it, but this movie is totally disappointing.

If you're a member of Common Sense Media, you'll know that the definition of a two star review here is "Disappointing," and that's exactly what this movie was for me. It's a totally clean movie and everything , but it was a terrible story! I don't know what supposed to be seeing in it, but I though it had a basic plot and cliche characters. Critical reviews seem to disagree with me (Entertainment Weekly gave this movie an A-, and they're a tough crowd) but I would absolutely pass on this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byblumonkithegr8 June 28, 2013

Much more interesting than Monster's Inc.

One of the newest films from Pixar Animation, Monster's University, is one of the only Pixar Animation that is ACTUALY for all ages, unlike previous films that where made for children. It is also much more interesting and compelling than Monster's Inc. because it simply has more story and communication between characters. It is also genuinley funnier. I give it 7.8 out of 10 for a children's film (the point loss is because it wasn't long enough and could of had more to it.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarlowgirl June 28, 2013

awesome

a great movie filled with fun and humor. 1 seen with drinking but no "bad stuff" goes down. a wonderful movie for kids and teens alike. I definitely recommend this film.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVER!

This is an awesome movie! It had many positive role models- at least, from a child's view, and it was hilarious too!
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2013

Okay, but I expected a lot better, compare to Monsters Inc.

I just saw this movie with my family and it turned out to be okay. Monsters Inc. was the best! It was not what was back then!
Kid, 8 years old June 26, 2013

M.U. Review!

This movie is very funny. It is also very in to sports in the scare games. Also scary close to the end.There is a important lesson to not to cheat because then you get it back.You really got to watch this movie!