All member reviews for Monty Python's And Now for Something Completely Different

Best of Monty Python sketches in one neat package.

Kid, 10 years old December 20, 2015

Blech.

Today, I told my dad I wanted to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the gillionth time, and he said, "Why not give other Monty Python movies a chance?" So we rented this on Amazon. You know that feeling when you buy a pineapple at the store thinking it's going to be good, but you try it, and it's rotten? Well, that's the feeling I got when I watched this. (*DISCLAIMER* This movie has nothing to do with pineapples, and they don't migrate, either.) There were no funny moments. My dad had to fast forward through every scene in the movie, not only because it wasn't good, but it was very inapropriate! Not swear-word inapropriate, but GROSS inapropriate! That's it. See you! (This has nothing to do with anything, but this is my 20th review since I signed up! Yay! Now, I'll go read a book.)
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 26, 2012

Great movie!

This movie was great! It had great voice acting and it was REALLY funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 18, 2011

This one is to be watched over and over (and over) again. I give it a "pause" on 13 mainly because there are extremely negative messages in this film--the major one being Monty Python's classic surreal humor, or the use of violence (sometimes comic, other times not so much) to provoke massive laughs. But this is, in fact, the best movie I have ever seen, and the funniest.

My rating: PG-13 for frequent surreal humor involving some comic violence and related themes, animated partial nudity, some innuendo and a few uses of brief language.
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 October 25, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
A bunch of the best sketches from the first two seasons of "Flying Circus" tied together into a movie. The re-filmed sketches usually aren't as good as the studio versions (with a few exceptions, like "Dirty Fork"), but it's a very funny film nonetheless. 13+
Teen, 13 years old Written bytintin_in_arcata April 9, 2008

Great movie, but might be embarassing to watch with others.

This is hilarious and genious. The way they tie the skits together into one long movie. I love it. 13+