Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Mr. Deeds

Pretty awful, but teen Sandler fans may like it.

Adult Written byMatt B. November 17, 2015

Funny Sandler comedy for teens.

This is funny but has some adult content. Teens will understand it better.
Adult Written byAidan S. March 20, 2015

Hilarious Adam Sandler film

Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Another Classic

Adam Sandler is the greatest actor ever. He makes another great movie this time around and he can't do anything wrong. This movie is classic. I hope that Adam Sandler always stays like this.
Adult Written bydoodlesalltheday April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
It has a great mesage
Adult Written bymovie_mad_dad April 9, 2008

Great family comedy

I have kids ranging from 8-15, and it’s REALLY hard to find a movie we can all watch, and want to watch. This was one. While the Pixar movies are all good examples of younger aged movies that my teenagers will happily watch and the parents enjoy heartily as well, there simply aren’t that many well done G rated features out there. So we often end up trying to find PG and even PG-13 movies that work for the range of kids we have. We gambled on Adam Sandler, and it worked as a family film night selection—hard to do. It’s a sweet, slightly melodramatic and very slap sticky affair; cats get thrown out of a 5th story window, bounce off the rescue mat, and land in a cake, a guy’s afro, etc. The only potentially objectionable things are the periodic use of [email protected]#$ or [email protected]#$, and a couple of scenes where Sandler’s character pummels a bad guy. The latter are so funny, it’s hard (for me anyway) to call them objectionable, even for an 8 year old. The very occasional profanity was the only part of the movie I wish our youngest could have skipped.
Adult Written byWhatdoIthink? April 9, 2008
this is a funny, funny movie, one ofSandler's best and most appropriate. Nothing TOO questionable, but watch it with teens and up.
Adult Written bycaleb.landis April 9, 2008

Not Bad

I am an Adam Sandler fan. I think that this movie shows what can happen when we judge people before we actually know anything about them. The language is pretty bad and there is a lot of drinking but I like the message.