All member reviews for Mr. Woodcock

More abusive humor from Billy Bob Thornton.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykummy14 August 13, 2009

good for tweens and early teens

this movie was a pretty bad movie. there are lots of swears and some kissing scenes but it was a movie for tweens and early teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKIdX13 April 10, 2009

Dumb, just dumb

My brother was always dying to see this movie, so we both watched it, it just wasn't funny, if you still want to watch it it has some issues: 1. Mr. woodcock abuses his students, comic faling for laughs, mr. woodcock and josh have a violent wesling match, 2. mr. woodcock cheats on josh's mom, a woman says she's a sex adict, josh hides under mr. woodcok's bed as mr. woodcock and johns mother have sex, many other sexual refrenses and inuendos. 3. some language icluding: B--ch, D--n, h--l, a-s, and s--t. So overall this is apropriate for kids 12 or 13, but that dosen't mean they'll like it.
Adult Written byeliakira05 April 9, 2008

MUST READ

Awesome funny movie! An instant classic!
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

I think I've seen this movie many times before

Seen Meet the Parents? Then you've seen this too...

This is a good comedy for anyone looking for a quick laugh. Almost everything about this movie is funny, but like Billy Bob Thornton's other movie of 2007, The Astronaut Farmer, this is forgettable on the highest level. Definitely not something I'd buy, but it's definitely worth a shot for comedy hounds and teenagers alike. If you like this, I also recommend School for Scoundrels. Basically the same movie, but instead of Stifler, you have Napoleon Dynamite.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclarkkent3000 April 9, 2008

It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen

It had lots of cursing. There is a scene where John is trying to spy on Woodcock to prove to his mom that he's cheating on her. Woodcock comes back into the house along with John's mom. John is under the bed and sees their pants come down and they jump on the bed. There's lots of "Oh Yah" and "A little more" and lots of screams of joy.

Funny and awesome!! - could of been PG if a few things were taken out

I loved this movie. It was by far the best movie i've seen in a while. there was really not anything that bad in it! If they took out a few parts it would be fine for a pg instead of pg-13. mr. woodcock is hilarious!! *spoiler alert* He makes a kid do push ups because he studdered and made a kid with athesma run laps because he was wheezing! he also does alot of stuff like that. *spoiler is over* Mentioned in the CSM review it says john gets beat with a bat, dont wory about it there is nothing violent about it, it is in a funny way and he is not injured (1 of the funniest scenes) Also it says he gets a bloody cheek, all the show is him fall off the treadmail (once again in a funny way) and then after they show a small cut on his cheek. I think this movie is fine for probably 10 and up (like i said if they took out a few things it is fine for a pg) Probably a 8-9 year old would be ok with this too (the "bad" things they probably would not even understand) and if your child is 8-10 and your worried but it looks like a good movie you could preview it and fast forward through anything not good for them and they would be able to see most of the movie still! i definintly would reccommend this movie to anyone!!