All teen and kid member reviews for Muppet Treasure Island

Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2011

A golden movie

Best muppet movie ever!!!!!!!!! Sort of violent sort of scary and pirate attacks this is by far the most action packed muppet movie ever.
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 16, 2010

I like this movie. It is a very funny movie. It is very hilarious. I like it. I recommeded it.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I think it's age appropriate for 8 year olds but not 6 year old

When I was six I watched Muppet treasure and I was really scared but now I would call it okay.
Kid, 9 years old July 5, 2015

Horrible

Don't watch this movie! I usually love Muppet movies but this one was just bad! It has way to much violence and has a lot of corny jokes. I don't wan't to see this movie again! If ur looking for a good Muppet or family movie than try Muppets most wanted or the Muppet Movie. Not a good family movie!
Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2014

Awesome Sauce

This movie is probably the funniest Muppet Movie I have ever seen. From beggining to end, this movie has lots of action, advenutre, possitive messages, songs, and humor. **** Lots of fantasy voilence, mostly played for laughs: On character shoots a gun, a few sword-fighting scenes. There is also a gag about drinking on the ship.
Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2013

Great Pirate Film.

Muppet Treasure Island is yet another muppet theatrically released film that does not contain an original plot. Though it is still a great film. There's great action, adventure, and everything else. While Kermit does not take center stage, this is an adaption, the characters are great as well as the songs and comedy. The action may be too intense for young kids, and there is some drinking and some relationship stuff. While not the greatest muppet film, it is a nice movie to watch now and then.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2012

one of the best!!

in other words, buy this for your house, its wonderful
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2010

Not the best movie

This isn't the best movie in the world. I like some of the humor, but I not very great.