All parent member reviews for My Babysitter's a Vampire

Parent Written byMom4truth July 27, 2011

Not great and not great for kids!

I cannot believe they have put this show on Disney! It is appalling. My daughter has been terrified in some scenes. There are few morals and it is not a family friendly show.
Parent Written byGRITS7 July 23, 2011

Not crossing this line with Disney.....

I don't know what rating the show was given, but I'm not happy that this show is on the Disney Channel. For me it crosses the line on what is "family programming". I don't even want my children seeing the promotions for it. My girls are 8 and 6. Yes, they get tired of cartoons at times but we don't go from Cinderella to a show with demons, vampires and dating topics in our household.
Parent Written byharmitage July 23, 2011

Witchcraft on Disney

I wish Disney would take this show off air it has witchcraft in it the cheerleader are chanting in a on of those devil worshiper circles with the star in the middle anyway it is way out of context for children that watch Disney , I am very upset this show is aired on Disney? My daughters 9 and 5 are very scared of it she will not even go in her room if the show is on . Please Disney cancel this show
Parent Written bymama3kiddos July 6, 2011

Horrible movie/series

Don't waste your time with this series/movie. Violent and crude . . . stealing peoples souls . . . really? Blood, weapons . . . on Disney? I don't mind the "silly" humor Disney usually portrays. I even forgive their constant theme of making parents and teachers look and behave stupid. Heck . . . sometimes I find myself laughing . . . but there is nothing about My Babysitter's a Vampire that is remotely appropriate for my three children or their friends. Not going to be on in my household. Hope Disney takes it off the air.