All member reviews for My Babysitter's a Vampire

Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2011

What I Think

Parents this is Disney Channel which is mainly for kids older than ten because of cartoon violence but My Baby Sitter's A Vampire is a show that older kids would want to see If you don't want little kids watching this they shouldn't even be watching Disney Channel because of the stuff that is played this show isn't bad its just more appealing to older kids rather than kid s under ten years old. For Little Kids their kind of thing is Disney Junior Not Disney Channel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoverNumber101 August 8, 2011

Good but not great...

At first I didn't think it would be good but once I saw the show I got hooked. Its a good show for kids who like fantasy in everyday life. A fun vampire spin-off. Looking forward to more episodes and series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySosie98 August 6, 2011

Great

This is a really great movie, but I'm surprised Disney did it. It just seems kind of innapropriate for Disney channel. Anyway I loved it and everyone should watch it:) By the way has anyone noticed the kid that plays Benny has a really big mouth?
Teen, 14 years old Written byaubrigirl821 August 5, 2011

It's a parody show, not a special on the Occult

Ok, before I even start on the show all of you Christians out there tearing the show down because it has vampires and magic spells in it, CALM DOWN! I am also a Christian and I think the show is a good addition to disney because they are diversifying their audience range. Most of the Disney Channel shows are ment for little kids from ages 5-8, this show is ment for kids either in or entering middle school. The reason that Disney added this show is because overly protective parents like you don't want your kid to believe the world is as cold and harsh as is really is. The world has both crude language and violence abundant in it, you need your kid to get slowly introduced to these subjects without them the will be horribly lost in the world. The main characters call the girls in the show "babes", "chicks", and "hotties", due to the fact that thats how gorls are reffered to in high school, YOU HAVE TO AKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT THE SHOW IS IN A HIGH SCHOOL SETTING!! That means that the age group of the kids is between 14-18, HELLO! And one last thing Vampires drink blood, it's a fact deal with it, they don't actually show them draining a person dry from their neck, and unless you send your child to a private school where there are uniforms, that is how young people dress now, accept it! Tight fitting clothes are how the style is you need to realize these facts and re-think your dated ways of how the world is today.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 August 4, 2011

Edgy Disney show

The promo looked interesting. The plots are interesting, but its kind of cheesy. It's edgier than most shows on Disney (I know it wasn't made by them, but I thought they would have edited it); there's some violence, sometimes vampires drink blood but it's not using shown. In one episode a character brings an animal back from the dead, and it comes back (along with another animals) come back as demons and attack. There is some sex, mainly flirting, and in one episodes these boys stare at cheerleaders in short skirts.
Teen, 16 years old Written byiamtheKING July 30, 2011

needs 2 b cancelled

it an okay show dont really watch much it does show a little blood basically its another stupid teen drama about vampires and it wont b the last its not really scary or anything and its just 4 tweens
Teen, 15 years old Written byyoumustdai July 29, 2011

Absolutely Wonderful

This show is absolutely great! I hope that Disney get a spine and keep this show running. People need to understand Canadian Television is a bit different then American Television. If parents think this is bad for your children then its your own fault because you are not teaching your child what is right and what is wrong or what is real and what is fantasy. So please parents, teach your kids and do not bash a show that you hardly understand.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysandra1234 July 29, 2011

awesome!

well i think it is suitable for kids 13 and older mainley because there is some violence but good role models like sarah and there are also some positive message about peer pressure and resisting it if it is something bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl July 28, 2011

awful!

its horrible
Teen, 14 years old Written byJustin96 July 27, 2011

Love this show it's the BEST

Okay I love this show and I am 13 and I can't change the channel this show has a little violence in it but it's perfect like my 7 year old cousin loves this show and so do I now I am tired of phines and ferb and Shake It Up Chicago but this show is awesome now I usually dont watch Disney channel and why is that it because all the shows are to young like if ur child's your they should watch junior Disney not Disney channel in my opinion. And if you had noticed all the kids love this show just not the parents but please stop with the bad reviews because I want a second series if this show and thank you for reading !!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHouseOfAnubis01 July 26, 2011

Not for young kids, but my fav show :P

This is one of my fav shows, and House of Anubis. It may have, violence but it is nice that it isn't like twilight. Now the best for younger kids, but one for me. Also Ethan looks like FABIAN RUTTER FROM HOUSE OF ANUBIS :P
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2011

crystal world

Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2011

ok but not for adorable little kids

Ok well, I didnt watch the movie and one day i watched the series and it was so innapropiate its very nasty and i know in the movie sombody said the a word and mentioned a hickie watever that is?! but its just crazy for disne y to do that! i gave two extra points bcz its actually kinda good
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2011

for kifds

It is an allsomeshow and ejm1701d it is for kids and 10 year old should not be watching micky mouse and i am a christen
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieteenwatcher July 23, 2011

Not Disney

Vampires "drink" blood and many people make out in closets, cars, etc., and boys are huge flirts, mainly including the blonde dude (idk his name). This show/movie is an EXTREME waste of your day... go outside or something
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Ken July 23, 2011

MY babysitters a vampire must read

I think this is good for kids 11 and up because they should be mature now and they need to grow up im not saying that kids show watch it like 11 and up is good cause there growing if parents dont want u to watch it good ur problem and u dont have to copy the bad things just the good ones dont copy whats bad but whats good i think it is great and keep it up!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjaquiiii94 July 22, 2011

Wow....

Okay, first off, to all of these parents who seem way to overprotective for their own good, You need to back down. A lot of the other kids on here seem to have more common sense! If you don't want your kids to watch it then block the show! But this show on Disney is the business' way of drawing in an older demographic of above 12 years old. And besides the things presented within the show are not beyond what middle school students and older experience everyday at school anyway! I know I experienced similar peer pressures and dramas when I was 11 and in 6th grade and sometimes even worse! And I went to Catholic school! Also if the FCC thought it was PG then it's obviously okay... Also the first Harry Potter movie aired on Disney without any issue, same rating, amount of violence (maybe even more), words like "ass", and copious amounts of "bloody hell". WHy would this series be an issue if something so similar was not?
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2011

Great

This is a nice cute little show that lots of kids around the world love just like me. This show is totally appropriate. And my opinion is that you keep it on the air.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylorswift2122 July 21, 2011

good for teens

it is not for tweens but for teens who are fans of vampire tales
Teen, 17 years old Written bySmile:D426 July 21, 2011

Extremely Innapropriate

This is the worst Disney movie ever! I can't believe that DISNEY wood allow this on their channel. In the movie the most shocking thing was that it was played at a time that younger children could be watching tv. I was at my grandparent's house watching Disney with my 4 year old cousin. She said she'd been dying to see this, so not knowing what it was, allowed her to watch it. However when the boys went to a party, they spotted their friend. He said "this girl was totally into me! She gave me a wicked hickie!" As soon as I heard that, I turned the channel to Nickolodeon, which she's rarely allowed to watch because of sexual content on it. I've learned that there's nothing completely clean for younger children. I'm VERY disappointed at this because I had such a wonderfully clean childhood. PARENTS: IF YOUR CHILDREN UNDER 10 WANT TO WATCH DISNEY OR NICKOLODEON CHANNELS PLEASE WATCH IT WITH THEM OR LOOK UP THE TV SHOW THEY ARE GOING TO WATCH. I, NOR MY PARENTS TRUST THESE CHANNELS ANYMORE. I ADVISE CAUTION TO YOUR CHULDREN WHEN WATCHING THESE CHANNELS.