All member reviews for My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Teen, 14 years old Written bySwrilCD87 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Loved It!

I loved this show it was sooooo funny!!! But Probley not for little kids. It will make you Laugh so hard! Two thumbs up!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylivvy314 January 4, 2011

best movie ever!

i love this movie!! one of my all time favorite movies! i have probably seen it a hundred times! great movie for sleepovers or family night. it has some bad refrences but young kids wont get it so its not a big deal. its a great, funny movie! it also teaches you that no matter what culture or race you are if your in love with someone then that shouldn't stop you.
Kid, 12 years old September 5, 2010

Haha.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. March 20, 2010

Awesome family movie . . .

Really cute movie about a Greek-American family, and their response to marrige . . . My entire family loved it when we watched it a while back, even my dad and (at the time) 8 year old sister. It was a cute movie to watch on a rainy night!
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2011

Maybe?

The movie was good but not for younger kids i wouldn't let my little sis watch but over all good movie could have been better
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly September 2, 2010

I can watch this over and over

I watch this over and over and never ever get bored fo it, I know every line to this moive, its just so funny!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 August 9, 2009

4 and 1/2 stars

This is an excellent movie. There is a bit of sensuality (mild) and language (also very mild.) The leads are very convincing and lovable.
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2010

I think its great
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011

not for kids under 10

Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009

Great Movie

I love this movie! I have seen it many times. This movie is all about following your heart even when others aren't supportive. It also says you have to have faith because anyone can find love.
Teen, 14 years old Written byccbluebonnet February 8, 2011

Good Movie!

I was very impressed with this movie! It was light-hearted and funny. Ha, at the beginning, I had mixed feelings because while it was hilarious, I felt really bad for the main character. Anyway, great movie, I recommend it to everyone!
Kid, 9 years old January 25, 2010

Very funny! I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJewel♥ July 8, 2009

It's a cute movie! And without a doubt it's very funny! I think it really is a must see!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissydooda April 15, 2011

CUTE!!!

I love this movie!!!! it is really funny and cute. there is a lot of kissing scenes, but no too bad. my nine year old brother watched it too (though he found it boring.) 9 year olds can watch it, they just might get bored. cute movie!
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2009

I love this Funny Flick!

Really Funny Movie!

Hahahaha!..Sorry it's just too funny!

This movie is SO funny! I think I have watch about 8 times and it never becomes less funny. After their first date, the main character and the man she falls in love with kiss, their kiss escalates until they are making-out. Also on I think a month after they start dating they go to his apartment and you see him standing by the couch and she "pounces" on him and it is implied they have sex. Also when he asks her to marry him, he is shirtless and she is in a bra on top of him in bed. That's it, ENJOY the movie! I recommend this movie for kid and adults ages 5+. Be warned for kids about 7-10 may raise questions.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great Movie For Everyone

A few things here and there you might want to watch out for, alchohol, sexual images, annd a few other things.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Fun!

A sweet, funny chick-flick. Unlike other wedding comedies, it's not chock-full of sexy stuff or anything else. Two characters get drunk during one scene.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCool Kid Reviewer December 1, 2012

Not Bad... Not Great

This movie was interesting... I mean it wash't bad, but no great, in my opinion. The usual plot: Girl meets Guy, they fall in love, parents don't approve, but in the end they live happily ever after type of thing. So in some ways Toula could be a positive role model, but she tries to change herself, not a bad thing, but she kind of wonders off from herself when she sees "him". But then that is also what makes her do what she has always wanted to do. She learns to live a little, go outside her comfort zone. Over all funny, but not a must see.