All member reviews for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Royal Pony Wedding

Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2012

Good! Go watch it!

Great Movie! I was a little creeped out when imposter Candece reveled her true form. Although, this is a heart warming story that all MLP fans need to watch. WATCH IT NOW!
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2012

Amazing

I may be almost a teen, but I love Friendship is Magic, and Royal Wedding was easily the best of the three two-parters in the series. First of all, the music. BBBFF will tug the heartstrings of girls who admire their brothers. This Day Aria reminds me of a scene in The Little Mermaid and is sung by a villain and a main character at the same time (but by one voice actress). Love is in Bloom gives an excellent closure to Season 2 and is all about love between two people. The two episodes are very well-written, and introduce multiple new characters but don't get too confusing. While super-sweet, Royal Wedding doesn't get overly sappy or cloying. There is some minor violence and scariness, but it's fine for kids 5 and up. The 'mane' 6 characters in the series (though Twilight Sparkle is the main protagonist in Royal Wedding) are fantastic role models as well. Overall this is a superb TV movie that will entertain, educate, and excite kids (maybe even the older kids and boys)!
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2014

Creepy

Great video but the evil people look like ZOMBIES!!!!! They are black with huge fangs and have holes all through them. Theres kissing and love too but oh well. The main evil pony throws insults at everypony and then starts using her dark magic to make her groom ACT like a zombie. He starts following her commands and is practically hypnotized.
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2015

Heartwarming movie has some scary scenes but positive messages to tone down the scary scenes

Teen, 13 years old Written bykatie13years November 2, 2014

reveiw from a KID

I think that these 2 episodes (not a movie ppl) are FINE for kids. I am fairly disappointed that others are trying to say it is violent or scary. Although, I see the need to warn the parents of those children who are very sensitive (even if I am not that way myself) that it is a little bit suspenseful and some kissing, but if there was not kissing it wouldn't be a wedding, and the scene where Princess Celestia is trapped may worry some, but it isn't much higher of an intensity level than the other 2 t.v 2-parters beforehand.
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2013

IT IS SO COOL AMAZING!!!! I LOVE MLP

yo i think it is so AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS THE BEST THING EVER but there is one issue THE BRONYS THEY MAKE GROSS FANFICS AND DO NOT, LET YO CHLID PLAY BANNED FROM EQUESTRIA DAILY
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2013

Great show for Tweens

I love my little pony and I love this movie. But there is a lot of violence. The changelings are scary looking so little kids might have night mares. There is kissing at the end (duh wedding). That inappropriate for little viewers. But for Tweens it just fine (why is it rated tv-y anyway). Anyway I love my little pony. It's awesome. And I love this movie. Make season 4.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjackskellingtonlvr February 3, 2013

A little violence, one passionate kiss

if being watched on netflix/the hub, in between episodes, it seems a key character has been killed via fire. The villians are disturbing, though "this day aria" is a great villian song.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 November 25, 2012

Great MLP special

As a pegasister, I've seen ever My Little Pony episode :). I didn't get the DVD, though (this episode was a two-part episode in season 2). I really liked this special. The plot was bit more complex, and the plot twist was interesting. I don't think, however, kids are going to understand how Twilight feels when she discovers her brother is engaged. But this is kid-friendly, and I'm sure kids will enjoy it. There is some violence; the main villain may be scary for young kids, and her minions attack Canterlot. There's also some romance, since this revolves around a wedding, and there's a kiss. Of course there's consumerism, and the entire show could be seen as an entire ad for the My Little Pony merchandise.