All member reviews for My Super Psycho Sweet 16

Teen horror flick is big on blood, cliques -- and revenge.

Teen, 17 years old Written by#1superpsycho March 4, 2012

best movie yet

Best Movie EVER yah it has slag,violence,and sexual activity but its a good horror movie to watch at midnight
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 12, 2011

Not bad.

OH PLEASE COME ON THE LANGUAGE IS SO MINIMAL AND THE VIOLENCE NOT EVEN BAD AT ALL COMPARED TO THR FIRST ONE JUST LET YOUR CHILD WATCH IF THEY WANT TO AS ALWAYS
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 April 3, 2011

Good move for older teens!

This movie is definately not appropriate for anyon eyounger than16! Lots of sex and violence. 2nd one is better and more appropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiamjustinbieber... February 27, 2011

i loved the movie, it really kept me on the edge of my seat with all the murderes and i always wanted to know what was going to happen next but there where always times when i had to close my eyes because it got sooooo GORY. This movie is for TEENS only who can handle some pritty intense gore and suspense and horror. NOT FOR KIDS (12 and under)
Teen, 15 years old Written bythecooldude1 February 3, 2011

NOT for pre teens! more for teenagers

I saw this with my cousin he sure liked but i had to tell him to close his eyes because of make-out scenes and when the guys is moaning its and good movie if your preteens can handle serial killer's and violence then let them watch it.
Adult Written byshevon October 18, 2010

perfect for older ppl not for tweens!

about a father and a daughter. yes i agree it has interesting story unlike any other slasher flicks but the killing scences only suitable for ages 16 and up! nice one for me.
Parent Written byPlague December 17, 2009

My Super Psycho Sweet 16

It wasn't all that bad, it at least had an interesting story to it that made sense. Unlike most horror movies these days.