All teen and kid member reviews for Nancy Drew

Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2010

Exciting movie for brave pre-tweens up!

I thought it was great but some younger kids may be frightened, or, if they're braver, cheer Nancy on!
Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2010

An Awesome Fun Movie you Can't Miss

I absolutely LOVE this movie! I watch it all the time! In this movie Nancy and her father move to California into a house that Nancy chose, of course with a mystery. Her father makes her promise not to sleuth after she solves a dangerous mystery in the beginning. She does of course though and she gets wrapped up in a huge mystery about a flim stars mysterious death. I love every mintue of it, but it might be scary for younger kids. There are a couple -pop-out-atcha moments and Nancy is almost killed a couple times. But it's an awesome movie as i've said a ton and there are funny parts as well. I highly recommend this movie!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bygbsfan July 16, 2011

Good!

I haven't played the games so I can't compare it to them and I have only read the new series, and this movie appears to be more likely to old series in some ways. I thought it good, despite the fact that it isn't a lot like the books. The theme is a bit mature for younger kids though, in my opinion.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Not bad.

This is the only girl movie I ever looked forward to. Emma does a great job as Nancy, and little girls will love this.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bynikky April 9, 2008

It's ok...

I thought this movie was ok... Certain caracters do some bad things but little kids understand that it's not right. So basically this is a movie for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAubrey_sammy January 1, 2015

A sleuthing good time!

If you are a fan or familiar with the series it is a bit different. Takes a modern twist on an interesting plot. Some scenes are kind of scary like when the realtor is giving Nancy the tour.
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2013

Nancy Drew

*Positive Messages: The message of this movie is be yourself. * *Positive Role Models: Nancy Drew is a brave, intelligent and kind person. She isn't afraid to solve a mystery or two.* *Violence: There is kicking and punching in fights. There is also car chases and guns. Nothing too extreme. Nobody gets hurt except the bad guy.* *Sexy Stuff: 1 kiss occurs. A party also occurs. Nothing else happens.* *Language: There is brief language in this film. H*** and D**n are as far as it goes. * *Consumerism: AOL and Apple are two of the many companies used in this movie.
Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2012

Best movie ever.

I watched this with my 4 year old sister. It's very good, and anyone but very little kids could watch it. It keeps you turning, and you're scared, but you just love it anyway.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFarmgirl2221 August 19, 2012

Baaaaaaaad.....

Wow...
Teen, 15 years old Written bysupersluth March 22, 2012

an amazing movie

This movie is good for kids of any age. It has a powerful lesson of not judging others and being a role modle. On the down side, there is a cuss word.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2012

ok............

this move is ok, yes, it is violent, (a little, tiny bit, mostly just scary) and sexy, very
Teen, 14 years old Written bysecretgardengirl June 4, 2011

BEWARE

This movie was good for tween. But please, not for under 8,9,10 kids. It has violence and one simple kiss between nancy and Ted But, I still love this movie. Maybe this movie sometimes scared the small kids. But, still enjoyed it though
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2011

Pe-tweens and up

Its a great movie! I have been reading the Nancy Drew series and both the books and the movie have great messages and kind, helpful role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 November 27, 2010

good movie

This is a great movie! Some little kids might be frightened, and Nancy almost gets killed, but over all it's a great movie.
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2010

Really good movie!
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2010

Amazing AND Intriguing Movie, Great For Tween Girls!

Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2010

Very good movie

Nancey is very smart and shows courage and responsibility. She always is a friend of the law. The movie is very good, maybe better then the books. The only reason i even said 7+ is because some things little kids couldn't understand. Overall appropriate for all ages.
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2009

A very good movie!

Nancy Drew was a very good movie. Once you start watching it it gets pretty addicting, some parts might be a little scarier for littler kids, or they just might think it will get scary. Nancy gets held to a gunpoint at one point. But everything turn ok of course.
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2009

a little scary, but good for 10+

Nancy Drew is a great movie..you just need to be ten plus because there is some violince that might scare little kids. over all its fantastic PG is a good rating.