All teen and kid member reviews for Nancy Drew

Kid, 10 years old September 28, 2009

nice movie

this is a really nice movie for tweens( age 8 and up) a little bit violent though. i think nancy's a really good role model for girls. emma roberts does a really cool job at nancy!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrake12 April 3, 2009

makes you anxious.
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2008

very good!

i like his movie a lot! i was mad at first because it doesn't follow any of the book stories and Nancy is supposed to be 21, not 16; but as a movie it's pretty good! the sory is fun and easy to follow, and her clothes are AWESOME! there is no language, sex, violence, or gore, only one kiss between Nancy and Ned. if you haven't read the books you will love it, if you have you will like it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies1441 April 9, 2008

SURPRISED

I expected this to just be a corny movie for kids but it was actually very entertaing and will keep you watching. I usually am not a huge fan of emma roberts but she did a fine job as Nancy Drew.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

A nice and wonderful movie.....

Nancy Drew is a fantastic movie. I will admit without hesitating that there is some violence. The mystery leads to near deaths. Men are hit over the head with a shovel. But it could be boring if all that wasn't there! Nancy Drew is a classic, old-fashioned, small-town girl. It's a good thing. She is a fantastic role model. At times you can drift off, but to ge fair, at times you're wide eyed on the edge of your seat. Nancy Drew is loads of fun for the family!

Haven't seen it but, EW

EWW I DON'T WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE!! I love the old time versions of the Nancy Drew Movies, and, SHOCKER! almost none of them deal with high school life. Nancy REALLY doesn't have time to deal with that. DUH!

a must see!!!

Nancy Drew is a great movie for all ages. It is a susspence filled movie that everyone will love.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Good Movie

My girls ages 7 and 12 years old went to see this movie. My 12 year old loved it!! My 7 year old liked it but was a bit scared for some scenes. I would recommend this movie for ages 8 and up.

i want there to be more Nancy Drew movies!!!

It was an awsome movie! It was very realistic to me! and I hope they are comming out with more!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This movie was really good. It was awesome.

A must read for 8 and up!

Nancy Drew is overpowering in her movie She was almost killed twice but that what pretty much makes Nancy Drew, well Nancy Drew plus she always finds her way out of almost everything. It may be a little scary at some parts,but if your with a friend and a handful of popcorn at all times it isn't that bad theres also a lot of laugh out loud funny parts in this movie. I like this movie a lot and I would like other kids to enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for reading my review!

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Well,... Nancy Drew is a girl in this town and she solves mistories (sorry for spelling) and then she moves to CA because her Dad doesn't want her to solve any more. But, she picks a house with a mistory to solve and gets herself in trouble. BIG trouble. Watch to find out!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

tt was cool and kind of scary

best movie ever i cant wait for the seqel
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerluver13 April 9, 2008

it was ok...i guess...

I have to admit, Emma Roberts (Nancy) did a great job being the brave, adventurous girl Nancy is in all the books. But the movie wasn't the greatest. It was ok seeing Nancy Drew once, but for me, not a second.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Books to movies

The Nancy Drew movie was a great movie. I especially liked the idea of taking the character Nancy Drew, and putting her in modern times, even though I am used to her being in the 20th century from the books. There were also some really funny characters (I couldn't stop laughing at one point!). It was not too scary for my 6 year-old sister, either.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

i think it is not for kids 4 and less beacuse it has some scary parts in it and if i had a little brother 2years old id say you cant go to that movie.