All member reviews for Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2012

One Sexual Reference

We watched this during a school field trip bus ride for grade 6. Amelia Earheart says "You havent taken your cheeters (eyes) off my chest for a long time "
Teen, 17 years old Written bywendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhi November 10, 2011

mueseam

i think that on this website u should be able to watch the movies and if u can how do you watch them
Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 July 5, 2011

Funny!

The language is the only problem. Yes the language is crap but I love this movie!
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

G or PG-13?

People say that this movie should be PG-13 for the Language that is said. The worst cuss said in the movie was the "d" word. I actually think they won't kill you if you use the "d" word in a G movie, so therefore, the language isn't bad. The violence on the other hand is a bit harsh at the end. We see disturbing shots of the monkey getting pointed at with guns, spears and other weapons. We also see dead (knocked out) bodies on the ground during the final battle. It's a little harsh for a PG movie but can be accepted.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 24, 2011

Sequels are mostly never as good as the origanal, but this one isn't too bad.

I'm so glad they had Amy Adams be Amelia Airheart (sorry I got the name wrong). This movie isn't as good as the first. Thier one scene that I didn't like where a evil pharo says "Oh God" angrily over and over and over again. The D word is said occassionaly, once by Amelia. You see butts from 3 different flying statues of Cupids. On the up-side, Sesame street and Star wars fans will love seeing Oscar the Grouch and Darth Vader in a little skit.
Teen, 17 years old Written byXemnasSuperior March 10, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 14, 2010

The Musuem Strikes Back!

Not as good as the first Night at the Museum. This movie is great for any age. A great film that gives a lot of brief history about each wax character. Like the Tuskegee Airmen, I particularlt interested in them as I learned in 8th grade.
Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 November 12, 2010

some language

its good except for about 2 bad words
Teen, 15 years old Written byRosebud95 October 8, 2010

Very Funny

This sequel is really funny, like with the cameos and had made it funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback August 31, 2010

OK For Persons Ages 6+

OK Movie/Film
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid August 7, 2010

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

This movie was really good and 10,000 times better than the first one. I reccomend it for ages 5+
Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcornlove July 24, 2010

Not nearly as original or creative as the first, Battle of the Smithsonian is a slight dissappointment. Almost all of the jokes are the same ongoing ones from the first movie, but it still incorporated some new characters and jokes that made me laugh. It's an alright movie, but will be more entertaining for the kids than it will be for the adults.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

Entertaining

This was not quite as good as the first one, but still entertaining and great for little kids. I would rate it G.
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2010

Great fun for 9+

Just a little bit of inappropriate stuff, but the violence is kept slapstick. Funny, and good for kids around the double digits.
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

Better than the first!!

My concerns are the heavy mentioning of Wal-Mart at the beginning, and in one scene, Larry is in a painting where a man is kissing a woman, and to hide from some foes, Larry goes into the painting and pretends to be the guy kissing the girl. Other than that, nothing else is wrong. My highlights are how Amelia Earhart (played by Amy Adams) shows some strong independence. It is very fun for the family! What was cool is that Larry is so comfortable and used to the museum coming alive, so it was fun to see Larry be able to understand what the Hun was saying, and understand Dexter.
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2009

The Ending ruined everything

I think it would've been a great movie if it wasn't for the ending. The ending just ruined the whole movie. THey shouldn't have let everybody else in the museum at night.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2009

this movie is probably not as good as the first one in terms of plot management and depth but it gets by in both, the acting is good. the laughs are twice as funny as night the museum 1 and better yet there,s more of them, a nicely done movie all in all but the plot is bad in this one its sort of a repeat of number one but the laughs make up for the bad plot. the new characters are great alot more of them and even more when they go to the museum of air and space.a good watch
Kid, 9 years old September 26, 2009

Ok.

Hee hee. Funny, although Ben Stiller got a little stone-faced. Nothing really bad, but consider the fact that there is naked statues that display their private parts and some kissing.Its really not TOO violent or scary but if you don't want your child too see fights, altough the fights are cartoonish, mybe not take him to see this.