All member reviews for Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Kid, 9 years old September 26, 2009

Ok.

Hee hee. Funny, although Ben Stiller got a little stone-faced. Nothing really bad, but consider the fact that there is naked statues that display their private parts and some kissing.Its really not TOO violent or scary but if you don't want your child too see fights, altough the fights are cartoonish, mybe not take him to see this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittle movie freak September 7, 2009

Not as good as the first!!!

I expected a lot of funny scenes (there were some funny scenes, just not as many as I expected). This movie is still good ,but it is not quite as good as the first movie. The violence is comical, but there is a battle that may scare children 6 and under. There are only one or two kisses and mild flirting. The language isn't bad except for one bad word. I gave this movie a 3 out of 4 stars. I think kids ages 7+ will like this movie. I recommend this movie to anyone who has seen and/or loved the first movie or to anyone who is a fan of the cast in this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaidanqm1996 September 4, 2009

The 1st one is better

The first one is better because it has a little less language, and the story is better.
Kid, 7 years old August 16, 2009

Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2009

not quite so good as the first

not as good as the first one but more interesting. a lot of violence.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 2, 2009

A Fun, Mindless Sequel

This movie is good, but not as good as the first movie. They spend too much time in the art building of the Smithsonian rather then other buildings. The violence is mild, and ofthen played for comic effect. In one scene, Kahmunrah disappears into a cloud of sand and dust. A mild sexual innuendo from Amelia Earhart. Language is fairly mild. A big problem with this movie is that the plot gets juimbled by the film's attempts to show lots of the Smithsonian exhibits coming to life, and then there's a big plot hole towards the end, where the characters say that no one will know about the Battle of the Smithsonian when they really make a mess in the museum; at least the first movie didn't skip that. Overall, the plot isn't as good as the first film, but its brainless fun as all the exhibits come to life with humor. 3 out of five. The film is OK for any age, and 6 and up should be OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypunkrocker July 1, 2009

Unfunny Movie: For Young Children Only

This movie was not good. it might be fun for young kids. but not for kids older than 10. There is one part where Ben Stiller stares at a woman's breasts and she is all, "Why are you staring at my chastes?". BAD! Overall- UNFUNNY MOVIE!
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2009

I recomend this movie to no one!

it has inepropriete language like random cusing.
Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2009

its a stupid movie and the first one was wayyyyyyyyy better!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byFridaythe13th June 26, 2009

Night at the Museum 2

Compared to the original, which I did not love, this is a pretty bad movie. It was boring and not funny, I am a fan , of Ben Stiller movies, but this is not good. I like the Madagascar films, but I am not a fan of the Night at the Museum films. This movie has nothing bad, it is recommend for young children, nothing bad. I think it is for younger kids.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2009

funny

parents believe me that in this movie commonsense exagerated a lot this is a family movie kids will love but they stil need to be a little more mature to watch the night at the museum movie number 2
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2009

I LOVED IT

There's nothing really bad except some slapstick violence, but my 4 y/o old sissy couldn't follow the story and hadn't seen any of the historical figures before. T
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2009

Entertaining Icons

I think this movie was very good!! It was fun to see how the story directors portrayed these famous people!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 17, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Night at the Museum 2 is better and more interesting than the first outing and i think many who have seen the first and will see the second will agree it's fun fast-paced and funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv June 14, 2009

Better than original, but still only okay.

This film is slightly funnier than the original. Some parents may not like the added romance, and some kids will get freaked out be the army of the undead.
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2009

Funny and Kid Friendly!

This is a great movie for the whole family. I honestly think that this movie is good for any age almost, and it is such a funny movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2009

Awesome Movie!

Not that I think the movie's violent, but for 6 or 7+ it can be a bit violent. This is the best and it deserves a million and seven out of five!
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2009

cool movie

i lovrd this movie i think it's beter then the frist not much violence really funny it gets a little weird when this guy trys to call up some dead people but a really cool movie
Teen, 16 years old Written bytexangirl97 May 30, 2009

Very cute.

I saw this movie last week, and It's very good. the worst language is "Oh My God" It's a very happy movie and you'll have a lot of laughs.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTEAmoroso May 30, 2009

amazing movie! go see it, whoever you are!

this movie is hilarious, adorable, and interresting. myself 16, my sister 30, and my nephew 4, were all laughing and engaged throughout the entire movie. theres something in it for everyone. some flirting and historical figures for adults and cute animations and jokes and even voice over apperances by the jonas brothers for kids. i strongly reccomend this movie to everyone!