All member reviews for Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Fun, fast-paced sequel is more upbeat than the original.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byLeon780 November 29, 2010

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its the most funniest movie ive ever seen
Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 November 12, 2010

some language

its good except for about 2 bad words
Teen, 15 years old Written byRosebud95 October 8, 2010

Very Funny

This sequel is really funny, like with the cameos and had made it funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback August 31, 2010

OK For Persons Ages 6+

OK Movie/Film
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid August 7, 2010

Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 7, 2010

good kids movie,nothing harsh

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

This movie was really good and 10,000 times better than the first one. I reccomend it for ages 5+
Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcornlove July 24, 2010

Not nearly as original or creative as the first, Battle of the Smithsonian is a slight dissappointment. Almost all of the jokes are the same ongoing ones from the first movie, but it still incorporated some new characters and jokes that made me laugh. It's an alright movie, but will be more entertaining for the kids than it will be for the adults.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

Entertaining

This was not quite as good as the first one, but still entertaining and great for little kids. I would rate it G.
Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written byAimeeblue June 13, 2010
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2010

Great fun for 9+

Just a little bit of inappropriate stuff, but the violence is kept slapstick. Funny, and good for kids around the double digits.
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

Better than the first!!

My concerns are the heavy mentioning of Wal-Mart at the beginning, and in one scene, Larry is in a painting where a man is kissing a woman, and to hide from some foes, Larry goes into the painting and pretends to be the guy kissing the girl. Other than that, nothing else is wrong. My highlights are how Amelia Earhart (played by Amy Adams) shows some strong independence. It is very fun for the family! What was cool is that Larry is so comfortable and used to the museum coming alive, so it was fun to see Larry be able to understand what the Hun was saying, and understand Dexter.
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2009

The Ending ruined everything

I think it would've been a great movie if it wasn't for the ending. The ending just ruined the whole movie. THey shouldn't have let everybody else in the museum at night.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bywa1107 December 11, 2009

fun to watch.

I enjoyed the movie.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byCaredad December 10, 2009

A fun family flick

Mild language - a few uses of d***. Full of action. I could not stop laughing the first time I saw it - so, great for adults as well, but I have to admit it wasn't as funny for me the second time I rented it. Lots of creative sight gags and things that keep the movie full of action and playful twists. Imaginative CGI work.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byMangoFlamingo December 6, 2009

not a great movie, but the kids would like it ok...RENT!

I'm sure kids would like this movie well enough. I found it to be funny in parts, but I got those from the trailer anyways. I'm glad I didn't buy it as I was planning on, it's just not that good. I'm sure my kids would like it well enough however I limit their movie/tv time and I don't think this movie is "quality" enough to take up their time!
Adult Written byMovie Man December 6, 2009

Fun for the Whole Family, but Nothing Else.

This is a good movie, but nothing hugely special. I laughed a couple of times and PARENTS, there's nothing really to worry about here. there's a lot of action but no gore. Thanks for reading - Movie Man.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2009

this movie is probably not as good as the first one in terms of plot management and depth but it gets by in both, the acting is good. the laughs are twice as funny as night the museum 1 and better yet there,s more of them, a nicely done movie all in all but the plot is bad in this one its sort of a repeat of number one but the laughs make up for the bad plot. the new characters are great alot more of them and even more when they go to the museum of air and space.a good watch
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written bylightandlife November 12, 2009

Wonderful family movie!

Loved this movie! It was even better than the first one! Loved the history, the characters, and it was just plain hilarious. :)
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009