All teen and kid member reviews for Night at the Museum

Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcornlove July 24, 2010

One of my favorites, the original night at the museum is much better than the first. While learning some random facts about history, you'll also be laughing till you cry as Lary interacts with all of the fun characters, (especially Jed and Octavious.) Some language might be a little inappropriate for the very little kids and there is some crude humour involving a slap fight with a monkey, but overall is a fun family film.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJha80000 October 31, 2009

A really smart Movie

I really loved this movie i think that the idea the that museum coming to life seems really cool. for my end of the year field trip we saw the secend
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 March 14, 2010

Great movie, iffy for ages 8-10.

This movie was great, I just finished watching it a couple minutes ago (from the time I posted this review). In terms of violence, there's a fair amount of action, but it's mainly comic. My main concern is the language. There's some mild name calling, but my main concern out of the language is when someone says "Don't be an a**-kiss". Little kids don't need to hear that kind of language. I rate this movie iffy for ages 8-10.
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2010

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is truly funny. It has farly clean humor, and it does have education in it also. It is really good, and Ben Stiller is really funny. He also has to act like something was there and there wasn't anything. That makes it really impressive. An amazing movie!
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

great movie

It is a hilarios movie with lots of action!
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2010

Love it!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2015

Great effects but sometimes scary

Learning:Kids might pickup a few facts about the historical characters. Messages:A good message about going after your dreams but some potty humor. Role models:At first Larry(Ben Stiller) is an iffy role model.But he does become a role model at the end. Scary scenes:Although not PG-13 level violence there is some scary scenes. Swearing:Sometimes audible words like kiss a word and the d word and more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittle movie freak September 18, 2009

A pretty funny movie!!!

This movie is a pretty funny movie. There is comic action,and brief language. There are mostly insults,but there is only one bad word in this movie. This movie is appropriate for all kids ages 7-8+. I recommend this movie to kids who like family comedies, history movies, and Ben Stiller and his funny movies.
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2009

I love it so much!

Loved it! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byOfficial Critic January 27, 2012

Adventurous and weird film, good for kids

MOVIE INFO: There are some memorable funny scenes, but the whole movie feels like it is repeating itself over and over again. The monkey slapping scene was so annoying and I desperately wanted the film to be over immediately. VIOLENCE: Low. Some action and chases. No graphical/bloody scenes. LANGUAGE: Very low. Very occasional swearing: s--t. SEX: None.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviereviewer April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byprinses April 9, 2008

I laughed

This movie was really good some people say theres not a plot.But this movie is so funny it doesn't need a plot.And besides this movie has a plot about half way threw.You should go see this movie.It is a really funny movie.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2015

Funny comedy has some violence but no scares or blood.

My rating PG for: some violent action, and rude humor.
Kid, 9 years old February 3, 2015

Super funny I would love if stuff in museums came to life

Really good movie. I have seen the 1st and the second movie and it IS SO FUNNY. It's a good movie for all ages, but not really for under 6 years old because the monkey pees on Larry. But anyways it's the best movie I have seen in a while because the whole museum comes to life. My favorite characters were the two figurines that came to life. My whole family was laughing all the time during the movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynatfly99 January 18, 2015

cool effects

I really loved this movie i think that the idea the that museum coming to life is really cool.
Kid, 11 years old January 13, 2015

slightly lacks excitement for any age

suprisingly not a must see but very detailed with weird humour. 7 and under should be accompanied by an adult. theres a scene where mummies come to life and look creepy and its towering servants try to destroy everything.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 December 15, 2014

An enjoyable family flick. Ben Stiller was hilarious so was the other cast, including Robin Williams.
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2014

Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, only 3 stars! You hurt my feelings;) Any way this movie is really funny and gives good messages.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2014

Night At The Museum

Great Wat To Star ''History'' Class Great role models like Teddy Roosevelt Etc Etc Etc