All member reviews for No Reservations

Bland-but-sweet dramedy more for adult palates.

Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

B-O-R-I-N-G!

One word. B-O-R-I-N-G! This movie is EXACTLY like any other romantic comedy and is really pointless and a waste of time! Why did I even see this movie?
Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 September 13, 2010
Barely any swearing, just one scene of slight sexual content. This was a very sweet, romantic movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaidanqm1996 September 9, 2009

Sad, but sweet

Loved the movie. Partially, because I love to cook, and mostly it's because the movie was so well made.
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2008

oh, come on! this is an awesome movie, and there is only a TINY bit of sexual refrenses!

all the reviews on this website say that this movie has too much sexual content and violence, but come on! the woman in the kitchen talks about some slightly inappropriate topics, but i didn't even notice! she says like one thing and then drops it. there is some mild language, but no violence, sex, or gore. this is a sweet movie for older kids and tweens.
Adult Written byBoiseNoise April 9, 2008
My husband and I really enjoyed this movie, but I'm glad we didn't take our nine-year-old daughter. I'm not sure she would have found it interesting, and I think she would have been troubled by some of the plot elements: the little girl's loss of her mother, of course; but also-- as in so many real-life situations-- the child in the movie starts to build a positive relationship with her aunt's boyfriend, only to be faced with the possibility of permanent loss of contact with him after the adults quarrel. Overall, though, a very pleasant movie.
Written byAnonymous December 23, 2014

Salty content in mediocre dramedy but also adorable

My rating:PG for thematic elements,sensuality and langauge
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2014

It's ok but BORING!!!

It's boring
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. April 10, 2010

Tearjerker, tearjerker . . .

It was one of the only movies that has made my sister, mom, and I cry, all together. It's a touching movie with good messages and positive role models, but it's pretty predictable, though it does have it's own unique quirks!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009
This movie is very emotional, but in the end everything works out. This movie is all Love, loss, laughs, and care
Teen, 13 years old Written byqiugui January 31, 2009

Great Movie!!!!!!

I saw this movie on tv. It was great! I am getting the DVD it was so good. It is a bit sad in parts as the mother of the child dies. I gave it an 8 because at one point, the child, Zoey, runs away to see her mother at the cemetary. There is kissing and wine as they are in a resteraunt. Overall great movie for all!!!!!!
Adult Written bybarb42 April 9, 2008

Pretty good movie--nice mother-daughter night

We liked this movie--it was pretty suitable.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJencat591 April 9, 2008

i loved it

it was definitely a great movie.

watch it now

i loved it!!!! and i really like the little girl in it!!!! she is so cool!!!!
Parent of a 13 year old Written bytechiemom April 9, 2008

A Must-See

My 12 year old daughter absolutely LOVED this movie! What great lessons she learned! The message of the movie was love comes in all shapes and sizes! Truth be told, it is the secret recipe of life! Great movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008

Finally a movie that has emotion and flavor!

I loved this film! It's delightful, cheerful in some parts, and gives you a nice warm cozy feeling throughout the movie. Catherine Zeta-Jones was perfect for the role of Kate. The whole cast fit in perfectly. They all had sizzlin' chemistry. Anyone over the age of 11 would probably love this film. WATCH IT if you like Romance mixed in with Drama, Comedy, and Cooking.
Adult Written byclancy25 April 9, 2008

amazing

this movie was excellent my husband and i went to see this and both of us loved it !! it was sad and funny at the same time and it never got boring throughout the whole movie , i didnt expect it to be this good !! , i would buy this movie !!
Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

No Reservations

So rarely to I find a movie that makes me laugh, cry, and hunger for more. But I found all of these qualities in No Reservations. I loved every moment from start to finish. This movie has some offensive content such as a few curse words, a little kissing, and a very sad car accident (off screen) that leaves a 10-year-old girl orphaned. I recommend this movie to anyone over the age of 11.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweettarts7070 April 9, 2008

It was great!!!

This movie is a wonderful movie!!! It is very touching. If you are looking for a feel good movie or a romantic movie to watch with some girlfriends at a sleepover then this is good!!! it has its sad moments and then it has its very happy moments. I think that this has absolutely no disturbing content of any kind! I TOTALLY recommend this movie to any one who is looking for a feel good movie!!!
This is literally one of the best movies i have ever seen in my life! It is sweet, and funny at times, and at one point i accually cried. This is not the typical boy-meets-girl story, it is so much more than that. Everyone needs to see this movie. From 1-101. It really is the best ever.