All teen and kid member reviews for North by Northwest

Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2014

Classic Hitchcock- an edge of your seat thriller.

Hitchcock's North by Northwest is very similar to the later James Bonds. Like in "Skyfall", it's about a secret service agent spy who even dresses in a smart suit. He tries to find a Russian spy and gets caught up in a surreal world. The pace of the film is thrilling: in one scene he's in a Sports Car and almost falls off a cliff, in another a crop duster pursues him. The plot starts with Roger Thornhill going to a bar where he is mistakenly identified by two criminals as an agent named Kaplan. The criminals force bourbon into him and later he is suspected of a murder he hasn't committed and of driving while drunk. He also meets a girl he falls in love with named Eve (Eva Marie Saint). This thrilling film I highly recommend.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGeorgia Shore March 12, 2012

Great family movie!

One of Hitchcock's best movies! Great for mature 7 and 8 year olds, definitley on for 9 year olds. Only 4 stars? Great action/ suspense movie for the whole family! The scenes are both beautiful, and have a touch of Hitchcock's surrealism.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2010

Bad romance, action could have been better, just...forgettable

AFI ranked this as the #4 most thrilling movie ever, with only Exorcist, Jaws, and Psycho ahead of it. That's pretty big shoes to fill. But this didn't fill them. For an action movie, the only memorable action sequences were the cropduster (which was stupid...he should have just laid down and waited for it to run out of gas), and the Mt. Rushmore (silly). The romance was not believable, as they met and six hours later they had a makeout scene that was about fifteen minutes too long. Not much was believable, and the connecting material between action was scanty. Not worth seeing.
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2010

Only 4 stars?

By far one of the best thrillers ever made. Reccomend it to any fan of suspense.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2009

BEST MOVIE EVER !!!

I saw North By Northwest when I was 10, and I think it may be one of the best movies I have ever seen. There was one scene that creeped me out a bit, but besides that, I enjoyed every minute!
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2014

Great thriller without all the violence

Violence- 1 (Mild Themes)
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrlucien June 26, 2012

North by Northwest

The greatest film ever made
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 March 12, 2012

Another Favorite Hitchcock!

This was my first Hitchcock, and it has led to me see other wonderfule films by this master. A Must-See Classic!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 4, 2011

One of the best Hitchcock movies ever.

My rating: PG [borderline with PG-13] for some violent images and brief alcohol use.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymongofa August 18, 2010

Suspenseful and thrilling

Cary Grant shines, in this spectacularly thrilling Hitchcock classic. That cropduster scene was so beautifuly shot it gives me the chills. The film does have some scenes of peril and violence that parents may not want there young kids to see. It is the perfect movie for teens, though
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008