All member reviews for Now You See Me

Teen-appealing heist movie has a few intense fight scenes.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick January 21, 2016

Now You See Me Review

Super cool, fun, thrilling, funny, suspenseful, and many more adjectives can describe this awesome caper thriller.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byedklat June 14, 2015
Teen, 16 years old Written by9spaceking May 31, 2015

An underrated movie

I can understand why this movie is rated only 50% on rotten tomatoes and metacritic, even so, it is a great movie, even if it relied on CGI effects and had an ending with many unexplained plot holes. Nevertheless, the explanations and the plot make the movie pretty dang cool.
Adult Written bykipwalker44 January 24, 2015

Great cast is wasted on a lackluster script

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2014

Very Good

If you're bored at home and you've got nothing to do, this is the best movie to watch. Great pack of entertainment, action and mystery, a must-watch movie.
Written byAnonymous November 4, 2014

Crime thriller has excitement but racy parts but totally teen friendly

My rating:PG-13 for violence,language.sexual content,drug use and scary images
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Fun, comedy thriller movie

Violence- 4 (In a magic trick, a girl pretends to be eaten by piranhas, with lots of blood) Sex- 3 (Two people are having sex, but are interrupted) Swearing- 3 (Many uses of s**t)
Teen, 15 years old Written byLiaAndStitch August 10, 2014

Wow

This movie was very interesting and it kept me guessing until the very end. The only reason i wouldn't want my siblings seeing it is because of a scene at the beginning when a woman is kissing Danny while wearing not a lot of clothing but it doesn't last for very long. Some parts were a bit complicated for younger kids to follow but it was an excellent movie.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2014

Best Movie of 2013, but know your kid - could be dangerous

Written byAnonymous February 28, 2014

Captivating and Intruiging

Well thought out plot, leaves you pondering after the movie is over.
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2014

Now You See Me Review

Some Language, Violence. It's just fine. Pretty fine/good. I liked it mostly. Good acting, plus violence, and cars crash. Magic tricks and blood in a tank.
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2014

Now You See Me is an astonishing movie; teens and up

This was a great movie, but predictable. I'd say ages 11+, and here's why: Sex: 3/5- sexual references, cleavage exposing dresses, a sex scene where a woman strips to her underwear and bra, and lays on top of a man, and a brief scene where a woman lifts up her shirt, revealing her breasts. Could wait from the youngsters: mature teens. Violence: 3/5- some intense fights, hand-to-hand combat gunfights, and a violent car chase. Nothing an eight year old couldn't handle. Drinking: 2/5- a few scenes of drinking; not very bad. Won't disturb anyone. Language: 4/5- frequent use of s---, bulls---, a--, a--hole, d---, h---, and a muttered f---. Your kids will hear much worse at school; tweens. Overall, I'd rate this: PG-13- For sequences of violent action, language, sexual content, and brief nudity. I hope this review was helpful :D
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2013

good for kids!

I think this is a really good movie but very confusing if you like thrills than i would recommend this movie for you. This movie is good for kids to if they read magic books and love mystery let your kids watch it ,it will teach them a lesson about money when they grow up
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2013

HAYMITCH!!!!!

My family loves this movie. The car crash is really the only scary/PG 13 worthy thing in this whole movie. I think PG is a more appropriate rating. Plus I love woody harrelson
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2013

Mature Tweens Will Love It

Great movie! One of my favorites! There are some well played scenes that may scare sensitive tweens and little kids that depict death, but they are all realistic illusions with realistic dummies. These scenes include a woman drowning in a locked tank of ravenous phiranas and a fiery car crash including a common character, but, again, no one dies. There is one make out scene, but no one is nude. The language is as bad as other teen targeted movies such as Warm Bodies, including some serious language such as one F bomb and various S words. Overall, wonderful, thrilling movie for mature tweens, teens, and some adults!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse October 24, 2013

Magic world of no plot yet amazement

I would say the language is a bit of a problem, but NOWHERE near as bad as I've seen. I thought the movie didn't have the best plot, but the special effects were amazing. It is definitely a movie to watch if you like thrilling, visually appealing movies. I said really good because of the effects. Really, they are some of the best I have seen.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykatnissthegirlonfire October 23, 2013

Very Good

Great movie and you really have to think about it, it is quite hard to follow so that is why i think it should be for 12 year olds and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 October 5, 2013

Kinda let down

This was one of the movies I was looking forward to the most for the summer. I saw the trailer for the first time before Jurrasic park 3D with my friend and we couldn't wait! But it was only so-so. The tricks aren't very realistic and the characters weren't very memorable. One brief sexual scene and 2 sexual conversations, one during a hypnotism performance and one on an airplane. It's worth it, just not the best. Ages 11+. Grade C+
Teen, 13 years old Written byNBG September 30, 2013

All I can say is that my friends and I left the theater. I don't know how the rest if the movie went but when it came to "a brief scene featuring a scantily clad woman.." We left.
Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2013

BORING BUT GOOD CAR CHASE

On the commercial it looks like an action pact film, guess what? ITS BORING! The storyline is dull, most of the film is talking between the characters and its poorly written. One sensational car chase though and as you can tell, my favourite scene. Although this is a good film to watch once or twice, don't see it at the cinema, wait till its cheap in a year or so...