Parent reviews for Ocean's 8

Breezy heist comedy has fab cast, some iffy behavior.

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byAvril S. June 9, 2018

A Bit Dishonest

Adult Written byConssumerRay April 14, 2020

Ocean's 8 Sinks Below C Level in Intensity

Ocean's 8 is a harmless action movie about four women who initiate a heist, but it lacks the same intensity that its predecessor Ocean's 11 had when it was released back in 2003. It's fine for those who enjoy that type of genre and it's for mature teens learning to deal with adult issues.

Adult Written byTiff_frances April 19, 2019

Great movie

Whether you think it might not be age appropriate for your child or not it is a very good movie. In my personal opinion it all depends on the child that is going to watch it. If they child is mature than they should definitely watch this. It is a great movie and hilarious. Me and my 12 year old daughter enjoy this movie and know you will two.

Adult Written bykawaaii_p March 12, 2019

Adult Written byjohnmat February 16, 2019

Really good movie full of jokes and great actors!

I have seen it twice and I loved it! It's a movie with many jokes. There are sexual implications and many drinking scenes. Plus, the whole movie it is about a gorup of criminals ready to steal a precious diamond necklace. There are some great actors playing in the movie (Bullock, Blanchet, Paulson, etc.) Go, watch it and have fun!

Parent of a 7-year-old Written byawoods09 December 21, 2018

Engaging and fun

Enjoyable the whole way through. Constantly entertained and interested in the twists and turns of the plot.
Parent of a 12-year-old Written byTippycanoe October 30, 2018

Amusing family movie

I watched this with my newly 12-year-old son. Both he and I enjoyed it. Other than mild swearing, there was little to cringe about. I liked the gender reversal of the classic Ocean's formula. Of course, like the other Oceans movies there are few ethical concerns raised about the choice to live a life of crime, but it is a lot of fun to watch the plotting and execution of a large-scale heist.
Adult Written byMakeitandspendit September 21, 2018

Use of the F word

It claims no use of the F word but Anne Hathaway uses it plain as day. A huge disappointment.

Adult Written byAimto September 3, 2018

fun and it gets you hyped

it was a really fun movie. Full of glamour and hilarious bits and also full of great actors.
Parent of a 11 and 11-year-old Written byFluffypawz August 7, 2018

Not as bad as it seems

Oceans 8 is solid but George Clooney's Oceans 11 trilogy is much better. It's ok for older kids and teens, the actress throws up but the toliet is not directly shown. Lots of swearing and drinking. One character smokes, so only take your kids to this movie when they are aware of these subjects.

Parent of a 7, 7, 7, 10, 10, and 10-year-old Written byPiki1234 July 28, 2018

Bad film super boring should be 2018s worst film

So boring this movie has nothing in it Oceans Eleven had more action this film is just full of rubbish stuff and salty launguage not much funny moments in the film so girly dumber than I thought it would have been do not waste your money on this garbage parents and some sexual stuff as well etc

Adult Written bydrd127 June 30, 2018
Adult Written bysoulmath June 29, 2018

Clooney? You mean Sinatra.

fine
Parent of a 7-year-old Written byLuAlice101 June 19, 2018

Fabulous cast... dull moments

Paulson absolutely outdone herself, fantastic acting here only downfall she needed more airtime, next to be considered for a leading role.

Overall the film was good it had its bleak moments where nothing interesting was happening which is never great as it gives us room to talk with our friends, check phones etc... The actual heist itself was over quite quick, only gripping moment was ...[SPOILER ALERT] when Kaling was in the cupboard room in the kitchen and the guy was about to come in but got diverted by the fantastic Paulson.

The ending was alright Bullock and Blanchett had a sub heist within the real heist [SPOILER ALERT] stealing all of the jewelry apposed to just one necklace, i felt a lil cheated id have liked it to actually be portrayed as the heist scene was WAY to short and there was no real struggle- made it seem all too easy.

Overall id give this 7/10 was above average, and purely based on the fact they had a complete A LIST cast it did alright.

Adult Written byHrv June 16, 2018

Adult Written byRocka B. June 10, 2018

Waste of time

Even the flashy names wouldnt be worth wasting your money on this movie....dont believe the hype.
Adult Written byvanessa h. June 8, 2018

awesome

this movie is very empowering for women. great film