All member reviews for Ocean's Eleven

Fun heist movie for older kids and their families.

Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

A cleaver but for the older kids and there adults

Oceans 11 is exciting and good but the humor is definitally adult and the younger kids will probally not get it.
Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

One of my favorites

I love the mix of comedy used as well as the plot and quick pace keeps you wanting more. It was fun, pretty clean and makes me smile. Great job by all these top notch actors!
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2011

Great For Tweens

I think this is the funniest movie EVER!!!!
Adult Written bysarahkay89 February 3, 2011

Fine for adults, not for kids/young teens

I loved the plot of the movie. Great acting. Interesting. Action-packed. But as for the whole "positive role model" concept, that goes out the door when you consider that they are all a bunch of theives robbing the largest casinos in Vegas. Putting that thought aside, there were still some questional elements not suitable for children/young teens. The language was strong. The sexuality was pretty bad. No bedroom scenes, but practical nudity of the show girls. One scene has a girl in a COMPLETELY see-through dress seducing a man. I was shocked that was in there. Overall, the movie is fine for adults. I would not recommend for anyone under 15.
Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya March 28, 2011

i love this movie! however, the word f--k is said about twice and there is other strong language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 9, 2011

A great comedy--mostly short chuckles, but a few instances where the belly laughs just don't stop. There might be four minutes in total out of the nearly two hours--that's only about 3% of the entire film--in which I did not find a reason to laugh at all.

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content and references, infrequent strong language, and for brief drinking and smoking scenes.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2009

my favorite movie ever!!!

really great movie!!! sure the role models are terrible, you know robbers. but hey. there is also one use of the f-word and some other curse words. violence wise, there really isn't any. in the beggining there are a few "stripper" kind of people that rusty is watching but you don't see them very much. plot may not be interesting to some, but i like it. if your a person who deosn't like "getting" things heres a warning. the language is one of a kind that you probably won't know and there is a lot of subtle things between danny and rusty.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2014

Epic heist movie!

Great movie, a lot of swearing and one rude gesture. Not much violence except for one mild fight scene. A main character is briefly in a strip club, nothing explicit. I thought it was a good movie and it was not to hard to follow.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2012

My favorite movie EVER, but consider language.

Ocean's Eleven is a great movie that is great for older tweens and teens, but has some language. It's great to watch as a family or by yourself! This movie is REALLY funny and cool. Please watch it if you're family is OK with language. If not, you may want to pause and think about it for a moment. In any case, this is absolutely a great movie for teens and adults! Have fun!
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2011

AWESOME MOVIE! (brad pitt looks cute in it too!)

I've recently read a heist book and it was amazing, just like this movie. Although it has a few bad words(which I won't list here), it's not that bad of wording. It is funny and very entertaining and catches your attention all the time.
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 10, 2010

Such a wasted cast...

With a cast like this, you'd think that this would be the greatest heist movie ever. What we got was boring, annoying dribble. I'm sorry for being so negative, but I was genuinely shocked at how much I didn't like this movie! Parents: There is some bad language and intense peril, but that still doesn't make the movie entertaining. Bottom Line: I didn't enjoy this film, but that doesn't mean you won't. In fact, that goes for any review I or any other critic puts out there. It's just opinion, folks. But, I appreciate that you took time to hear my opinion. So, thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2009

Great for ages 10+

This movie is definitely my top 3
Teen, 13 years old Written byflarez77 July 4, 2009
Written byAnonymous March 14, 2015

Fun heist movie has gambling,sexual content,language but very entertaining

My rating:PG-13 for sexual references and language
Parent Written byMom-of-3 January 2, 2015

Conservative mom review

I'm very picky about what I let my kids watch and always check reviews online first. I appreciated the heads up about the language, nightclub scene, and woman in the see through dress. We were able to fast forward through all of those scenes. However we were unprepared for the close up of the Vegas girl cards that have naked women on them. This really is not an appropriate kids movie. I regret letting mine watch it.
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2014

Fantastic Heist movie is so much fun

Two scenes involve strippers, a lap dance. Two uses of f**k.
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2014

Good Family Movie! :D

it's basically about these eleven guys that come up with this plan to rob a casino. there is one use of the f word, but it's brief, and sexual content is limited to a kiss, and in one scene, a slightly suggestive dance. but the thing is, the "good guys" are criminals, so that might throw off young viewers. brand names like "mgm grand" "bellagio" are mentioned. and, of course, there's gambling since it's in a casino.
Adult Written by4Spice October 23, 2009

very good 12 and over

very good intersting movie truth is that i say 12 and up because smaller wont understand it
Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies September 29, 2009

enjoyed it, but not for young kids

Okay yes I would have to say I enjoyed this movie. I think that this movie is on for ages twelve and up, because of the message. People stealing from others is really not the most usful role model.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009