All member reviews for Ocean's Eleven

Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

A cleaver but for the older kids and there adults

Oceans 11 is exciting and good but the humor is definitally adult and the younger kids will probally not get it.
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2011

Great For Tweens

I think this is the funniest movie EVER!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya March 28, 2011

i love this movie! however, the word f--k is said about twice and there is other strong language.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2012

My favorite movie EVER, but consider language.

Ocean's Eleven is a great movie that is great for older tweens and teens, but has some language. It's great to watch as a family or by yourself! This movie is REALLY funny and cool. Please watch it if you're family is OK with language. If not, you may want to pause and think about it for a moment. In any case, this is absolutely a great movie for teens and adults! Have fun!
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2009

my favorite movie ever!!!

really great movie!!! sure the role models are terrible, you know robbers. but hey. there is also one use of the f-word and some other curse words. violence wise, there really isn't any. in the beggining there are a few "stripper" kind of people that rusty is watching but you don't see them very much. plot may not be interesting to some, but i like it. if your a person who deosn't like "getting" things heres a warning. the language is one of a kind that you probably won't know and there is a lot of subtle things between danny and rusty.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew March 14, 2015

Fun heist movie has gambling,sexual content,language but very entertaining

My rating:PG-13 for sexual references and language
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2014

Really Good Heist Movie for older tweens

Language- (Moderate Coarse Language)
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2014

Good Family Movie! :D

it's basically about these eleven guys that come up with this plan to rob a casino. there is one use of the f word, but it's brief, and sexual content is limited to a kiss, and in one scene, a slightly suggestive dance. but the thing is, the "good guys" are criminals, so that might throw off young viewers. brand names like "mgm grand" "bellagio" are mentioned. and, of course, there's gambling since it's in a casino.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2014

Epic heist movie!

Great movie, a lot of swearing and one rude gesture. Not much violence except for one mild fight scene. A main character is briefly in a strip club, nothing explicit. I thought it was a good movie and it was not to hard to follow.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 9, 2011

A great comedy--mostly short chuckles, but a few instances where the belly laughs just don't stop. There might be four minutes in total out of the nearly two hours--that's only about 3% of the entire film--in which I did not find a reason to laugh at all.

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content and references, infrequent strong language, and for brief drinking and smoking scenes.
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2011

AWESOME MOVIE! (brad pitt looks cute in it too!)

I've recently read a heist book and it was amazing, just like this movie. Although it has a few bad words(which I won't list here), it's not that bad of wording. It is funny and very entertaining and catches your attention all the time.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2009

Great for ages 10+

This movie is definitely my top 3
Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies September 29, 2009

enjoyed it, but not for young kids

Okay yes I would have to say I enjoyed this movie. I think that this movie is on for ages twelve and up, because of the message. People stealing from others is really not the most usful role model.
Teen, 13 years old Written byflarez77 July 4, 2009

Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byMasterGamer December 21, 2008

AWESOME!

really cool movie, HUGE starpower! I saw the TV vwersion so they probably took out most of the language, but it still, was great! Lot sof action, the plot twists and is not predictable, but stupid people would find it confusing?? (JUST KIDDING!) Great movie. 12+
Teen, 17 years old Written byxaimeeb April 9, 2008

loved it

This was honestly one of the best movies I have seen. Definitely on my top 5.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystinky April 9, 2008

Great movie.

I like this movie a lot, but it might be because I've seen the second one. Definitely see this one, but unless you love the series, don't see the second one, even though it's important to the story. Ask someone who has seen it to tell you what happened.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I didn't like it but my brother did

This movie probably is more likeable for a boy than a girl. I really wasn't interested and although it has great performances by all the actors (some of which are VERY CUTE) and there are some really funny parts, it didn't work for me. It may just be me. Parents: the film shows the main characters, who happen to be robbing a casino, in a good light. You should talk with tweens who watch this about how it is just a movie and that even though they may like the characters, what they are doing is BAD.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStephenG April 9, 2008