All member reviews for Ocean's Eleven

Fun heist movie for older kids and their families.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies September 29, 2009

enjoyed it, but not for young kids

Okay yes I would have to say I enjoyed this movie. I think that this movie is on for ages twelve and up, because of the message. People stealing from others is really not the most usful role model.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009
Teen, 17 years old Written byxaimeeb April 9, 2008

loved it

This was honestly one of the best movies I have seen. Definitely on my top 5.
Adult Written byTheShaman April 9, 2008

Ocean's 11~ Just as good as the original.....(sortof)

Just as good as the original.....(sortof).... I say that because of the premise of the movie is to rob 3 casino's. Ok so whats the big deal? the Original movie was set in the 50's-60's where the technology of security was lax at best. Now-a-days theres alot more going on behind the scenes in a casino regarding security. So the whole premise of the ending (how they 'get away with the loot') had to be redone. Briliant! I watched the movie thinking how are they going to do this (being a fan of the Rat Pack and seeing the first movie) Wont give away how they did but Just Briliant! Clooney & Pitt are great together. The rest of the "All-Star" cast is equally well played. Over all a VERY ENJOYABLE movie. Worth every second. Keeps you visually and mentally entertained. A must for any True movie goer. Every time this movie hits HBO I know what im doing for the next 2 hrs. If you havent seen this movie, DO SO! Also I recomend watching the Original, its in Black & White, yes they used to make movies this way... and it is equally entertaining.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I didn't like it but my brother did

This movie probably is more likeable for a boy than a girl. I really wasn't interested and although it has great performances by all the actors (some of which are VERY CUTE) and there are some really funny parts, it didn't work for me. It may just be me. Parents: the film shows the main characters, who happen to be robbing a casino, in a good light. You should talk with tweens who watch this about how it is just a movie and that even though they may like the characters, what they are doing is BAD.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStephenG April 9, 2008