Fun heist movie for older kids and their families.

Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2016

Oceans Eleven

This movie is a great movie for anyone who can understand it and not go "wait I am confused." There are some swears and there are not really any good role models, the characters you want to win are the bad guys, they make the bad people look nice and the nice people look evil. I think most 11 year olds and Mature 9 and 10 year olds could watch it. It is an action packed, non slow moving movie, that is definitely in my top 10 movies
Adult Written bythe B team July 27, 2016

Great family movie with a few questionable elements

Our family loved the film. The most objectionable content was about 3 F bombs and other normal cursing, and some scantily clad women in adult entertainment clubs (no nudity). A previous poster objected to a printed card for a strip club showing nudity, but there was none; the woman on the card was covering herself. Although the main characters are all criminals, they are all good hearted, while the antagonist (the one being robbed) is the true violent criminal. A great remake.
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2014

Fantastic Heist movie is so much fun

Two scenes involve strippers, a lap dance. Two uses of f**k.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009
Teen, 17 years old Written byxaimeeb April 9, 2008

loved it

This was honestly one of the best movies I have seen. Definitely on my top 5.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I didn't like it but my brother did

This movie probably is more likeable for a boy than a girl. I really wasn't interested and although it has great performances by all the actors (some of which are VERY CUTE) and there are some really funny parts, it didn't work for me. It may just be me. Parents: the film shows the main characters, who happen to be robbing a casino, in a good light. You should talk with tweens who watch this about how it is just a movie and that even though they may like the characters, what they are doing is BAD.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStephenG April 9, 2008