All member reviews for Ocean's Eleven

Fun heist movie for older kids and their families.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMasterGamer December 21, 2008

AWESOME!

really cool movie, HUGE starpower! I saw the TV vwersion so they probably took out most of the language, but it still, was great! Lot sof action, the plot twists and is not predictable, but stupid people would find it confusing?? (JUST KIDDING!) Great movie. 12+
Teen, 17 years old Written byxaimeeb April 9, 2008

loved it

This was honestly one of the best movies I have seen. Definitely on my top 5.
Adult Written byTheShaman April 9, 2008

Ocean's 11~ Just as good as the original.....(sortof)

Just as good as the original.....(sortof).... I say that because of the premise of the movie is to rob 3 casino's. Ok so whats the big deal? the Original movie was set in the 50's-60's where the technology of security was lax at best. Now-a-days theres alot more going on behind the scenes in a casino regarding security. So the whole premise of the ending (how they 'get away with the loot') had to be redone. Briliant! I watched the movie thinking how are they going to do this (being a fan of the Rat Pack and seeing the first movie) Wont give away how they did but Just Briliant! Clooney & Pitt are great together. The rest of the "All-Star" cast is equally well played. Over all a VERY ENJOYABLE movie. Worth every second. Keeps you visually and mentally entertained. A must for any True movie goer. Every time this movie hits HBO I know what im doing for the next 2 hrs. If you havent seen this movie, DO SO! Also I recomend watching the Original, its in Black & White, yes they used to make movies this way... and it is equally entertaining.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystinky April 9, 2008

Great movie.

I like this movie a lot, but it might be because I've seen the second one. Definitely see this one, but unless you love the series, don't see the second one, even though it's important to the story. Ask someone who has seen it to tell you what happened.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I didn't like it but my brother did

This movie probably is more likeable for a boy than a girl. I really wasn't interested and although it has great performances by all the actors (some of which are VERY CUTE) and there are some really funny parts, it didn't work for me. It may just be me. Parents: the film shows the main characters, who happen to be robbing a casino, in a good light. You should talk with tweens who watch this about how it is just a movie and that even though they may like the characters, what they are doing is BAD.
Teen, 15 years old Written byStephenG April 9, 2008