All member reviews for Ocean's Twelve

A top-rate cast makes up for the thin plot.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytarquinius623 March 20, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

Good but not as good as the first one.

The Oceans Twelve had the most adult humor I have ever seen in a movie but still I thought it was good.
Adult Written bympcorvette April 9, 2008
Adult Written byddue2be April 9, 2008

Its want too bad..

i dont see why it was pg-13? definatly for 10+
Parent of a 11 and 11 year old Written byLaurenmfrancis August 12, 2011

auesome!

Great movie for the kids and parents!!!
Adult Written by4Spice October 23, 2009

good

very good 12 and over smaller kids wont understand it i think oceans eleven was better
Teen, 17 years old Written bysomeone1229 April 9, 2008

okay, but not as good as number 1

The preview claims that 12 is the new 11. I have to say that I don't agree. Ocean's eleven was witty, stylish, and just fun and cool. Ocean's twelve seemed like everyone was just slipping. This wasn't a bad thing all the time, but I have to say that I preferred Ocean's 11. The preview also pointed out that they were all back. They meant the actors. Once again, it was highly enjoyable to watch Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Julia Roberts, and also newcomer Catherine Zeta-Jones. Overall a fun ride, but not like the first 1!
Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

As good as the first

I absolutely loved the first one and the second was just as good in my opinion. The cast of course is brilliant and I loved the spoofing they did of themselves. Fast, funny and entertaining!
Adult Written bysarahkay89 November 17, 2010

Fine for teens+, not tweens / kids

Good movie as far as entertainment goes. Violence and language is not tween / kid friendly. Negative role model in the fact that the main characters are criminals, yet you get sucked into wanting them to win in their quest to steal from another criminal.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Written byAnonymous March 14, 2015

Racy sequel has the same old story set in last vegas

My rating:PG-13 for sexual references and language
Teen, 14 years old Written byyd_review January 31, 2015

Predictable, but funny humor for older kids

I thought the movie was a little boring plot wise, but older kids, or tweens, will enjoy the dry humor and the action
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse July 29, 2013

Watchable but not Fantastic

This was an okay film. I loved the actors. The first and second films, Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 13, got better reviews that I would agree with. This film is not over the top sexy or violent sweary. They do say some bad words, though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 13, 2011

Not very funny--especially in comparison to #1.

My rating: PG-13 for some brief language and momentary drug/alcohol use.

HIlarious and a good family film

i watched this with my little sister and parents, and we loved it. it was really a great movie. i think that when watching it, little kids need to be reminded by parents that these are not necesarily good values an morals, but older kids are able to understand this. its great!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydmac April 9, 2008

disappointing and boring

The first movie had a great plot and the actors were great. This was dull, boring and added scenes that didnt make affect the plot line.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEmackie April 9, 2008

I was confused!

I disliked this movie very mcuh. The plot what confusing, and the violence and use of word language was not needed. I do not recommend this movie to anyone over 15. That is the only thing that really bothers me abou this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Not-so-good

The whole plot was very confusing. There were parts where I didn't even know which side certain characters were on. The stars in the movie are what keep the movie rolling.