All member reviews for Office Space

Dark comedy is aimed at 20-somethings, not kids.

Adult Written byaileronguy September 1, 2009

Good for those in the workforce /out of school

Funny for adults who are in the rat race, but not for kids who haven't been there yet and don't understand what the movie attacks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJWilliams303 July 16, 2009

Very funny movie

One of the best movies ever made. not much to worry about except people cussing and seeing a brief sex scene.
Adult Written byjanwatches April 9, 2008
This movie is smart comedy--it realizes that the line between funny and tragic is fine.
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2010

Ummmm

Well I'm 10 and I saw it but only because my grandmother was watching it on tv. I saw like 3/4 of it and I thought it was really funny and since it was shown on tv most of the language was bleeped out except for the occasional h*ll d*mn and *ss and I didn't really see much sex. One guy has mental problems. So anyway if kids wanna see it they should watch it when it's on tv instead of in the theaters or renting it
Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT October 19, 2014

Not at all for kids

I saw this movie when I was 12, but I think my parents made a mistake. Even though my parents fast forwarded sex scenes, I still was able to see what was happening. Unless your kid is the world's most mature kid, you shouldn't let your kid see this until at least age 15.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEden.Meyer January 14, 2012

Awesome movie, not super inappropriate

I love this movie. I saw it for the first time when I was 13 and I wasn't emotionally scarred or anything like that. Yes it does say a few bad words and yes it shows some "inappropriate" images, but if you can watch things like the Hangover or 40 Year-Old-Virgin, then this movie is fine for you. SO quotable and really funny.
Adult Written byliefde1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byofficespaceisgood... April 9, 2008

It's a great movie..but not all ages...

This movie is one of the best, it made me laugh, along with my entire family. My kids are 15 and 17, and it was appropriate for both of them. The only thing that was bad was the language, a lot of f words in songs and a couple used by the people, along with alot of other profanily and mixed in with some sexual remarks. There is a VERY BREIF breast nudity and Peter has a dream about his boss having sex with is girlfriend (nothing explicit shown). This is overall a great movie with alot of profanily. But appropriate for ages 14 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th April 23, 2016

Funny made for adults

This movie should not have gotten 5/5 on sex it should have been 3/5 the language should have been 6/5 the N word F word and mild profanities are used
Teen, 15 years old Written byBanzaiwashout March 15, 2016

This film is pretty funny, pretty darn funny.

It's quotable, it's funny, it has young Jennifer Anniston, it's dark and it's kinda wierd. Some characters are just strange, and somewhat useless. But I don't know, I think it's pretty funny and just entertaining.
Educator Written bysimpleseth July 20, 2013

Quirky Masterpiece

A very good comedy about office life and the reality of problems that people must face. Mike Judge really knows how to put the audience in an amusing yet welcoming environment. If you're going to watch this movie with the family, be sure your kids are accompanied, so that you can pause and explain any complex adult situations to them. You won't forget memorable characters such as Drew, Milton, or even Lumbergh after viewing this cult classic!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... August 31, 2011

good movie if your fed up with the boss!

good movie espically if your a guy or just somebody who is a little fed up with your boss then this is the movie for ya i liked it not the best but all in all a pretty good movie for kids 12 and up!
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2010

Really fun movie, some swearing and sexuality

This is a realy fun and hilarious and QUOTABLE feel good movie that will appeal to lots of people, even people who dont work in offices! Everything down to the soundtrack is relaly funny and lighthearted, I don't know WHAT Csm means by dark because its not that dark if you ask me... The rolemodels are questionable but I spose they are just trying to stand up for their rights which is important, lots of swearing especialy f*** and motherf***er, some references to sex including people sleeping with each other etc but all in all its a really funny good movie, an actual comedy for people who enjoy a laugh and believe in fighting for rights! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byEirthbndr December 13, 2009

Cool, but not that cool

I liked this, but not a whole lot. The characters were funny, and some were good, but the overall message if the film was just annoying. It relates more to dudes just out of college and in the corporate world, so they probably appreciate it a bit more. I did not like the film makers interpretation of a "cool" guy, that he had to drink, get the hottest girls, and do other....err...."questionable" things. Overall, ok movie, not on favorite, good slumber party comedy for 15-17 years olds.
Educator and Parent of a 15 and 16 year old Written byEluminahta December 7, 2009
I personally enjoy this movie every time I see it. The overall message seems to be that, even though we all have tough times in our lives, it always pays to do the right thing. Jen Noble
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009

awsome comedy

This movie is really funny. I rememeber first watching It and laughing so hard. Sure the language can be bad sometimes but it doesent matter this movie rocks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWay2Dramatic April 9, 2008

Only for those with a certain sense of humor

This is one of those movies that you will either think is hilarious or just not get. The comedy is subtle, and kind of dark. I thought it was hilarious. It's not as bad as CSM makes it out to be. The sexual stuff is not a lot, just a topless woman (very brief), you see a worker visualize sex but it's not explict or anything and it's ment to be funny. There are also sexual reference. The language has some f words, and a song that repeats "Die, m-----f---er,die." I think 13+ is not bad, and the language is the only thing really giving it the R rating.
Adult Written byrickydoo85 April 9, 2008

Very Funny Film

I saw this when a friend brought it to my house and this was comic genius. This is my favorite comedy of all time(for now), about the downs of work, and the ending was so unique, it was a masterpiece.

funny

this movie was very funny and it has not a lot of sex for a rated R movie but the only issue for sex is that in part of the movie they show a topless woman on t.v.and they have pretty bad language but before you let a kid under 15 watch this movie you better alk how much bad stuff tehy know about