All member reviews for One Direction: This Is Us

Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2013

Will convert you to directionerism!!!!

Amazing!!!! I went with my friends to get out of the house bieng a nondirectioner now im a directioner. They are lol worthy. They cuss a little.... And at some points they are shirtless. One time Harry is wearing boxers and yells keep the camerea up here not there. Its great!
Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd August 30, 2013

strictly for the one direction fans

Unless your a one direction fan ,chances are your gonna dislike this movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 November 12, 2013

One Direction concert/documentary flick is charming and fun...(SPOILERS!)

Honestly, how much you enjoy this movie, depends on how much you enjoy One Direction. I really enjoy One Direction so I enjoyed this quite a bit! One of the best things about One Direction: This Is Us is how even though One Direction is pretty famous, the film treats them like real people, not products. There's lots of scenes with the whole band talking to each other whether it's fishing while talking about what they would be if they weren't in a band, and talking around a camp fire wondering what they will be like in a couple of years. These moments feel really human and make us forget that they're just this big band. There's also some really fun concert scenes. My personal favorite was for "Kiss You". And some surprising guests including Chris Rock and Martin Scorsese! If those two guys can admit they like One Direction...so can I! Overall, if you don't enjoy One Direction, I wouldn't go for it, but if you do enjoy One Direction, then go for it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bywhenatlasshrugs September 16, 2013

Even if you're not a fan...

...I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The movie shows the world a side of One Direction that's much more personal and real than the processed music might have you believe. They really come across as genuine, nice, regular guys...who just happen to be internationally famous. I think even if you come out still not a fan of their music, you'll have a new respect for them. You come out feeling like you know them, which I think means the film will have succeeded. By the way, I'm not saying any of this because I'm a One Direction fan--like, I promise you, go see it, because it's worth it. It's sweet, personal, hilarious, and so genuine. I went in thinking the 3D was totally unnecessary, but they made excellent use of it. It gives the concert scenes a great realism and immersion so you feel like you're there.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAledirectioner November 2, 2013

One direction

This is us is only for Directioners carrots are not allowed I love one direction they are so down to earth and they are just Awsome boys and yeah but yet the boys are getting older and that's why in the where we are tour the wont allow anyone under 12 to go in the Concert because their going to swear,say sexual stuff and more stuff so yeah
Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2013

1D 4EVER!!!!! <3

I love One Direction, and I thought this was a perfect movie for them!!!!!!!!! It was so funny!!! And I know all the lyrics to their songs, so I was singing along to their songs whenever they came on! But I gotta say, it looks the best in 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they stare or sing into the camera it's like they're staring/singing at you!!!!! And they're so funny! 1D 4EVER!!!!! <3
Teen, 17 years old Written byshrekmaster December 25, 2013

dont give in!

This film is just consumerism! The guys do drink in one part. Only people who understand should see it
Teen, 13 years old Written byfangkitty November 15, 2014

My Favorite Movie

I swear, if I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life, it'd be this one. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed the whole thing. The reason why I say 12 and up is just because of the fact that younger kids just may not understand. Also, a lot of their songs actually can be referred to in a sexual manner, but you have to be old enough to get it. (Ex. "Rock Me) But these boys have become practically my life. They don't even know who I am, but they lift me up when I'm down, make me smile when I just want to give up on life. Call me deluded or stupid or irrational, but that's just how it is. And it's great to have somewhere, someone, or something to turn to when everybody else in life has their backs to you. And that somewhere is the internet, the someone is the boys, and the something is the music. Their personalities are amazing; the fame has never gotten to their head. Especially not Harry, as he has clearly stated that he does not like the word, "famous", as it gives a person no substance, and I agree completely. They're more than that. They're kind, generous, funny, witty, talented, rolemodels, and I will be a Directioner till' the very end.
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2014

1D is the best for user kareema1D

i think it is a great family movie and it is good for popcorn candy and all the good stuff it has nice things and it is appropriate for age 11 and up in my opinion
Teen, 13 years old Written byhorselover0622 April 18, 2014

I love 1D!!!

I love 1D, so I love this movie. It features all five of the wonderful British/ Irish boys. You follow them throughout their world tour.
Kid, 11 years old March 2, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmma80slover February 15, 2014

Best Movie Ever!

Absolutely amazing!! My all time favorite movie!! This movie completely changed everything I felt about One Direction. I used to not like them. As I slowly began to become a fan of them, I decided to watch this movie, and as soon as I watched it, I became obsessed. It will change how you feel about these boys. I made my sister (who hated 1D) watch it with me, and now she likes them. I highly recommend this movie for everyone, fan or not. After you watch this, you will have feelings for the boys. It really gives you a look into their personal lives, and what type of people they are. It also really shows how much they love each other and how much they love what they are doing, and how they really care about their fans. Not to mention, it is hilarious, and gives you glimpses of what goes on backstage, and it looks like they have a ball. It tells the story of how the band got started and how they got to where they are. The footage from the concerts is great; 1D concerts look amazing. Again, this movie is great for everyone to see, not just fans. It will completely change you opinion on these guys. I absolutely love them more than anything. I hope you take the time to see this wonderful film, and hopefully you will agree with me.
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2014

For everyone :)

I LOVE One Direction so much! This film basically shows Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne And Louis Tomlinson on their amazing journey being a boy band. It also shows a side to them that you can relate to. It shows what their life is like, and of course they are just normal people like us that have fun too :) You don't need to be a fan to see this, I saw it with my friend (she didn't really like 1D) And my mum, and my friend says that she actually really likes them now! My mum also admitted she liked them a lot more after seeing it :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 January 2, 2014

Interesting docu, nice guys

Not bad, showing us they aren't the average boy band, that they're more fun and kind of funny with some catchy music, some cursing, not any extra in fan cut
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

STUPID!!!

I really hate One Direction!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2013

One direction = perfect

The is Sooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancegirl3697 September 15, 2013

Perfection!

Yes, Im a hardcore Directioner and i am PROUD!!!!! This movie is absolutely incredible. I took my mom to see it and she even loved it and had much more respect for them. This movie shows these incredible 5 boys on their journey how their dreams came true, yet they go back to their hometowns and you see how grounded they are! These boys are my happiness and Im so proud of them. This is the story of how 5 boys, 4 brits and 1 irish, became the BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD <3