All teen and kid member reviews for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Teen, 15 years old Written byMovieBuffMan123 April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2010
I thought this was a very good movie. It's a must see for all teens and adults. It has much adult content and disturbing images.
Teen, 14 years old Written byschuymarch1 March 21, 2009

Wonderful movie

This movie is great. I like all the main characters except the nurse. The only two things that I don't like about this film is the suicide and the smothering.
Teen, 16 years old Written by3rdPersonPerspective May 24, 2015

A remarkably well-made film with much mature content

This film was the second ever to win The Big Five Oscars, so clearly it succeeds far and beyond where art is concerned. However, the content it conveys is well-deserving of the R rating. with numerous f-words, two sex scenes (though no nudity), and two deaths (one bloody and abrupt, the other drawn-out and tragic), from start to finish, the content in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is very mature. the themes, too, include perseverance, a refusal to be controlled, and the battle against tyranny. This film juxtaposes tragedy and despair with inspiration and victory. One of the greatest films yet, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest is a must-see for anyone who can take the content.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMiserableKnciksfan December 11, 2014

Depends on Maturity

I actually watched this movie last month in class (I'm in 9th grade) after reading the book. Most people would say that 14 is to young but it really depends on your maturity and ability to handle the language, the violence, and inappropriate scenes. Know your child and if your a teacher know your students, or if your student know your maturity level.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycinnagurl April 3, 2013

One flew over the Cukoos Nest

I love this movie! I love Jack Nicholson! He is great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCaleb Garcia October 24, 2012

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

It is great acting and has a good message but there is pervasive language and thats just not for kids. I give the movie 5 stars
Teen, 16 years old Written byyhtwister July 7, 2012

Amazing Movie but Too Much for Preteens

Jack Nicholson is amazing in this classic movie. Personally, it is one of my favorite movies and for many good reasons. Amazing acting, flawless script, and beautiful ending. The only big thing I would advise parents about this movie is that there is some partial nudity, strong violence, and a lot of profanity. Other than that, this is a great movie that I hope everyone will enjoy, like myself.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEricCarrRulez April 28, 2012

Amazing Film!

Fantastic Film! 13+ (:
Teen, 15 years old Written byspickolick July 12, 2010

Awesome movie all around

Loved this movie. Anyone who hasn't seen this is really missing out
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2010

Classic and Great Movie

This is a classic! A great movie. One of my favorites to. Jack is great in it. The Shining and this movie are my favoritev Jack Nicholson movies.
Kid, 10 years old May 30, 2010

Love it!

I love this movie.But there is alot of language,a 18yr lays in bed naked with a woman after sex,Nicholson sets a bad influences as a fighter and maniac, and Violent things.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2009

DIVINE

EXCELLENT. If there were a 6 star rating, thats what this movie would be.

A Must See Movie for tweens and up

one flew over the cuckoo's nest is an amazing film. The only thing remotely explicit is the langguage. the patients swear at each other (f-word, s-word). one scene early in the movie there is a reference to a statutory rape which is borderline explicit, but ends somewhat quickly. this is an amazing movie but know your kids before letting them watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byscribeandmoviegeek April 9, 2008

Great Film!

This was a great film that teens will really like! 13 or 14 and up will be fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCaptain_Tripps April 9, 2008