All member reviews for One Hour Photo

Intensely scary thriller; not for every teen.

Teen, 13 years old Written byam1408 August 18, 2010

mighty be boring to everyone but not me

this movie makes me want to buy a camrea but i like it
Adult Written byPanya April 9, 2008

Not for kids.

The ending was a "Huh?" moment, but overall this was a great movie.
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byunicornb May 30, 2016

Great Film With A Thought Provoking Ending

One Hour Photo Is A Great Film About A Man Who Works At The One Hour Photo In A SavMart. He Then Becomes Obsessed With A Family Who Often Comes To The Store. And He Soon Finds Out About The Cheating Husband And Creates A Plan Of Revenge, Leading To A Confusing Ending You Need To Think About. This Movie Is A Little Inappropriate, But Cursing And Blood Associated Violence Isn't Really An Issue. I Would Recommend This Film For Fans Of Robin Williams.
Adult Written bygavin m. jackson April 9, 2008

Eerie

Robin Williams deserved an oscar nod for this creepy shadowy photo clerk. This film is great at revealing things slowly, letting revelations in the story seem natural, but still shocking.
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Don't do it

I really like Robin Williams. Why in the world did he agree to this senseless movie is beyond me. It has to be his first bad film. It is slow to start and comes up on the wrong side of a lot of moral issues. What a waste.
Adult Written byjumpinbini April 9, 2008
This movie is more of a psychological thriller than a bloody thriller. I would not recommend this movie for children to see, not for reasons of inappropriate content, but because of concepts that may be beyond them. This movie overall is not very entertaining, it is disconcerting at times, but the storyline is very slow and the ending does tie things up. I was left confused and with questions at the end of the movie.
Adult Written byBabsmu20 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybjmjensen April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

Completely shocked

Horribly disappointed in Robin Williams. What a depressing, disgusting movie with nothing good to say about it at all. A graphic sexual scene and twisted morality and family interaction. Please don't support this type of "entertainment"!