All member reviews for Open Water

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

BETTER THAN JAWS

an amazing shark movie, way better than Jaws. Really enjoyed this, thought it was brilliant, I saw it when I was 8, I thought it was really scary. The scariest thing about it is that it was based on a true story. In real life they went back and they found the man and the women's bones.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPart IV August 20, 2012

Teen, 14 years old Written bychallenger March 4, 2011

The point is that it is in fact based on a true story. So by clling the movie stupid, you are calling the real event stupid. There is some concern about the nudity, but the main concern isn't a concern, it's just that there is alot of gore and blood when the characters are killed by sharks and stung by jellyfish.
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2010

Open Water

Rated R FOR Language And Some Nudity
Teen, 15 years old Written bydirecterdude123 July 24, 2009

not as good as i thought it would be

If teens like intense horror movies then this is not for then. this movie is not about the horror it is about the married couples relationship. A couple is stranded in the ocean and they fight with one and swear. Because this movie is low budget the camera is bouncy but the acting isn't bad. The end of the movie is unexpected and horrible! and it is still not worth sitting through. GO ELSE WHERE!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfuzzykat805 April 9, 2008

ok

This movie I should nnnoooooooootttttttt have seen. I had nightmares that were really scary. The movie isn't too scary, But how you think about what will happen to the couple is the scary part. Every second that they are in the water you think they will die.

this movie is so dumb...............

this movie is tarted there out in the ocean you know they are going to die so why make the time-wasting movie also it shows a guys you know which also wasnt needed oh also a womens anatomy so dont watch this movie