All member reviews for Paper Heart

Quirky semi-documentary about love is cute for teens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN February 3, 2011

Documentary about love in all different forms makes a good watch.

Charlyne doesn't believe in love, but she wants to see what others think of it. She sets out with her friend on a journey all around and interviews a variety of people; including old, young (little kids on a playground, which is where the Chris Brown references come in), gay, straight, etc. Then she is introduced to Michael Cera. Ever his funny and somewhat awkward self, he and Charlyne form a relationship that is also somewhat awkward. I enjoyed this... I would say more documentary than movie. I don't know if it was enough that I would wanna go out and buy it, but still eye-opening and inspirational.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byvalues December 23, 2010

I clicked role models aren't good for the scene in the bar with the biker when he was talking about treating his wife like ****. I think he had a little too much too drink. I wouldn't say this is appropriate for all 10 year olds. My daughter can't handle scary that the average 10 year old can handle but can handle that not everything you see in the world do you do yourself. Very cute story line. The message of what love is and the importance of forgiveness shines through.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIrish7girl13 July 19, 2010

It is SO cute! It teachs everyone who watchs it that love and happy marragie can be achived but it takes work and you can't just give up the second things turn bad. I think this is important in a world with so much hate.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGiven2412 March 26, 2011