All member reviews for Paranormal Activity 4

Teen, 15 years old Written byCastingAnchorsAway February 12, 2013

Language, language, LANGUAGE

Every paranormal activity movie is always deemed "scary" but to me I didn't even flinch. This movie may not be the thriller of the century, but let me tell you something it does have... LANGUAGE. There's at least one swear word in almost every scene. There is some consumerism, but nothing bad, it does mention the X-box a few times. However, there is some light in this movie. The teen daughter is a good role model. She works her way out of uncomfortable, sexual, situatuations (A teen boy asks for her to flash her boobs, she refuses) She works hard to protect her brother even though she's put in terrifying ordeals. I wouldn't recommend this for hardcore horror fans, but if you're like me and love Paronormal Activity even though it isn't scaryin the least then you should watch it just to kill time, don't expect much of t though. Despite the frequent language, and a few intense scenes for younger and easier frightened viewers, this movie should be fine for anyone at least 12 and older. There is some violence, but it is only between demons and humans.
Kid, 12 years old February 2, 2013

Not Scary. Very Disappointed.

OVERALL, this movie is disappointing and worse than all the other P.A. movies. I don't get what all the fuss is about. I'm 12 and have seen this movie. There is very little language and no reference to sex or even kissing. Its barely even scary and I never even screamed or had to cover my eyes. I think most kids 12+ SHOULD be able to watch this movie without getting really scared, although some kids/teens get more scared than others.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Cheap Seats November 23, 2012

It's Closer Than You Think

The franchise is now growing tired. After the first was great, second was terrible, third was okay, and the fourth is bad. It isn't a very reliable franchise because you can never count on it to deliver. Kathryn Newton and Matt Shively do a good job but for what cause? When you expect something to happen, nothing ever does. Should be called Paranormal Activity Bore or Paranormal Activity Snore. Has some strong language used infrequently by teenagers and some violence. C-.
Teen, 17 years old Written by_nkracka_ November 23, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4 - Review

This is a great horror film, however, it shouldn't be watched by kids. It has violence and language in it, most not appropriate for younger people. some of the most violent scenes in the movie are, a teenage boy gets his neck snapped, the mother is picked up by an unseen force and bashed around, and the father is dragged around in the house across the road. There is some language too, such as f--k and s--t.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGuiiMovio November 12, 2012

Cool

Pretty scary!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 3, 2012

great latest in the series movie!

great movie. but some over-the-top violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXxDARKSHADOWSxX October 26, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4 Review

It's kind of boring and it's really slow. Also, it has a tad bit of violence and some mild language
Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2012

Not for kids. PERIOD!

Okay movie. BUT NOT FOR KIDS! PERIOD! I was forced to see this movie by my cousin today, and it scared the heck outta me.Many bad words in it too. Too scary for kids!